S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Premier in Fremont

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 08:53 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Premier in Fremont

Has anyone had any experience with them and window tinting? My last few cars have had 20% in the rear and 50% on the front two. I'll probably do something similar but I'm looking for a place that will do a nice job and not for an insane price.

Any other places that people can suggest in the Fremont area would be cool too! Thanks!
Old 11-24-2009, 01:53 PM
AudiWorld Member

Drive just a little bit further north/east, and go see Vince/Omega Werks in Pleasanton. The best there is in the area. Check out his reviews on Yelp.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:23 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by kyee
Drive just a little bit further north/east, and go see Vince/Omega Werks in Pleasanton. The best there is in the area. Check out his reviews on Yelp.
Agreed. My dad took his Porsche here and Vince did an excellent Tint/Clear Bra Job. I'll be taking my S4 to Omega Works.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

My S4 hasn't even arrived, and I already booked an appointment with Vince for mid January for the tints.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Premier is awesome. They are a bit $$$, but they do an excellent job and back their work. I got a ceramic tint and clear bra done by them on my new Ibis S4. Good stuff all around, especially since I was a bit concerned about the clear bra on the white paint.

I definitely get the feeling that are working to make cars look good and it just happens they get paid for it as well. Maybe it is just a marketing ploy but the other cars (AMG Black, GT2's...) I've seen there just furthers my confidence in them.

On that note I know there are several other very quality shops around the bay as well.

I know you aren't, but don't skimp on the tint! I see way too many nicer cars out there with purplish/bubbling tint UGH!
Old 11-26-2009, 02:15 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by dman413
Premier is awesome. They are a bit $$$, but they do an excellent job and back their work. I got a ceramic tint and clear bra done by them on my new Ibis S4. Good stuff all around, especially since I was a bit concerned about the clear bra on the white paint.

I definitely get the feeling that are working to make cars look good and it just happens they get paid for it as well. Maybe it is just a marketing ploy but the other cars (AMG Black, GT2's...) I've seen there just furthers my confidence in them.

On that note I know there are several other very quality shops around the bay as well.

I know you aren't, but don't skimp on the tint! I see way too many nicer cars out there with purplish/bubbling tint UGH!
Mind if I ask you how much you paid for the Bra + Tint? I want to do the same.