S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

"Primetime Paddles" installed!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011, 02:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Primetime Paddles" installed!

These are awesome, already did some driving and they work very well just as I expected.

These are awesome Ron!!!
Attached Images      
Old 08-12-2011, 02:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

a few more...
Attached Images     
Old 08-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Never Follows

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

Old 08-12-2011, 03:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Lookin really good. Must be much easier to change the gears with the wheel turned. That always bugged me about the paddles.

I need some Primetime paddles for my V. It just has these little buttons. #bum****
Old 08-12-2011, 04:03 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Matt, thanks man! Good talking with you today... Like I said if you need anything with the car let me know...

MOFSTEEL, Thanks... Are they for everyone? No! I think they actually look right at place in the car... I made these for myself and thought I would help out others interested... If I sell 14 sets(already did!) or 50 sets I could care less... They pretty much caused me to quit/got me banned from AZ so I'm a little testy about them... How would you improve them? I'm open to suggestions as well as criticism...

Matt, Thanks bud! Saw your post over there and appreciate it... Little bummed about AZ, I learned alot over there and interacted with some good people like yourself, but I have to take some pride in my actions after what they did... My wife told me to write a check and become a vendor... LOL... I'll post over here just not as much traffic... Happy with the dyno's and need to get the CPS installed... I'll make paddles for your car if you want? Need detailed pics and measurements... If you still want to do a strip day I'm game... If APR launches switching soon I would probably even head out your way... Maybe we could get Richi to join us...

Last edited by primetime; 08-12-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Banned

PT - that whole AZ thing is kinda weird. I mean it's typical AZ stuff to get uber-protective of the cashflow, and disregard the guys who MAKE the site (the users) but the guy you called out (Alex @ EuroPrice) insists that

a) he doesn't sell paddles
b) he doesn't even know anything about this whole situation

May want to clarify things (or call him out if he's full of ****)

I say if you go down, go down in a blaze of glory lol.

Anyway, don't EVER think these guys don't appreciate you. Site ownership? that's another matter entirely. They don't seem to get a really good feeling of who the influential folks are at times, but again the members ****ing love you and all the info you help share.

As for the paddles, they look pretty cool. I'm stunned that the tape holds them on. Then again, that's not just 'tape'. Great idea. I have a couple of friends who have DSG B8 S4s so I'll ask them if they're interested in case you get motivated to produce another batch.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Never Follows

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by primetime
MOFSTEEL, Thanks... Are they for everyone? No! I think they actually look right at place in the car... I made these for myself and thought I would help out others interested... If I sell 14 sets(already did!) or 50 sets I could care less... They pretty much caused me to quit/got me banned from AZ so I'm a little testy about them... How would you improve them? I'm open to suggestions as well as criticism...
Yes, they aren't for me but I can see why there is a market for them.
Anything that gets you banned from AZ gets my approval anyway.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:03 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by sakimano
PT - that whole AZ thing is kinda weird.
Ya & it kinda sucks that they locked/closed down the thread. Wish everyone could have discussed it in the open.

Anyway, Ron glad you still plan on posting here. We all appreciate your contributions.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Just installed mine and they look awesome! Didn't take pics since its too dark in my underground parking garage. Thanks again for all the hard work!!!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Looks awesome! Now I can't wait to get mine, Ron.

Quick Reply: "Primetime Paddles" installed!