S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Primetime's Paddles are 100% Worth it!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love mine too! I have the black anodized ones and they look really cool!!
Old 04-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

can you post a pic of the black ones?
Old 04-16-2012, 08:08 PM
srs
AudiWorld Senior Member

Here is a previous post with photos of the black ones.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=85

I like them a lot.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:26 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yeah, think the black looks good...will have to get me a pair of these bad boys.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:31 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Not to say i could do much better, but close inspection of the pic seems to show that the factory paddles do not place exactly flush toward the inner portion of the modified paddles or is that just the angle of the picture?
Old 04-21-2012, 09:52 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Evlengr
Not to say i could do much better, but close inspection of the pic seems to show that the factory paddles do not place exactly flush toward the inner portion of the modified paddles or is that just the angle of the picture?
I just picked up a set, and can say the fit is actually very clean. They have a really nice feel, and don't add much additional weight or thickness from the standard paddles.
Old 04-23-2012, 01:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Imolamonster
Hello Everyone - just making this post to show you all a very cool addition you can do to your interior that will change it around all together - Primetime (Ron) has machined his own paddles that look amazing and complete that racing feel for the car.

Unlike the small factory Paddles, you are able to reach these while going around a turn with out the fear of missing shift!

Installation was a very fast with a super strong tape that secures both - i highly recommend these to anyone who wants that extra look to their interior - it comes in an Anodized Aluminum as well, but since i have the basic Aluminum interior, these paddles were a perfect match!

Rom - thanks again for a perfect product!

Looks like a steering wheel on the starship destoyer from Stars Wars...can you launch the car with those?...Good luck, nice mod
Old 04-23-2012, 03:16 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Evlengr
It's hard to tell w/o the car here... In the first pick the left hand side looks fine, but I can see what you are saying in the others... Just to be clear they don't sit flush in terms of the stock paddle sitting totally inside our paddles... We would have to gone with slightly thicker material and milled much more off with a decent step between the attachment point and paddle... Currently, it is pretty nice transition with the stock paddle maybe being a 64th or so slightly over our paddles... If you mean the black from the tape I think that is the angle but again I could be wrong... I intsalled them so next time I see Patrick I'll fix them if they are not right... I'll get some better pics on a nicer day to illustrate how they should look... I think some others may do that as well...

Originally Posted by VioKev007
I just picked up a set, and can say the fit is actually very clean. They have a really nice feel, and don't add much additional weight or thickness from the standard paddles.
Thanks man! I appreciate it...

Originally Posted by MAC159
Looks like a steering wheel on the starship destoyer from Stars Wars...can you launch the car with those?...Good luck, nice mod
LOL... Well the two fastest S4's in the world run them so... J/K Oh and always been a Starwars geek so this made me smile...

Oh and thanks Scott, Pablo, and Steve!