S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Question about 2012 model s4... and seats...

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 12:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...and if you want red/black nappa, don't worry about resell value in 6-8 years. My guess is you'll be fine considering the combo is downright gorgeous. You aren't buying an Accord or Camry; let them stick with boring *** interiors.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by riu
Guys in FLorida... what dealer did you use and what was your experaince so far with them?
Classic in Orlando. Got an amazing deal on a car on the lot because the manager was making up for one of the idiot salesman.

Reeves and Crown were being greedy with their pricing. Both of them walked me over a $500 pricing difference.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by riu
Guys in FLorida... what dealer did you use and what was your experaince so far with them?
In South Fl, I've had good experiences at both Pembroke Pines and Coral Springs (I bought my A3 and S4 from Coral Springs, have a good SA in you need one)
Old 03-30-2011, 06:48 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by riu
I used Reeves. It was relatively painless since I had the supplier discount. I managed to get free Audicare after I complained a little when my car was sitting at port for over a week and I missed out on the promotion that Audi covers your first payment. Wasn't terribly happy with what I got on my trade in, but it wasn't absolutely terrible either. They also matched the finance rate my bank offered after my employee discount.

The service department seems pretty decent and not complete ***** on mods also, and they do give loaners, but they won't necessarily be Audi. They have an agreement with Enterprise to furnish cars when they are out of loaners. I'm stuck in a Jeep Patriot currently while I'm waiting for a TSB on my shift/clutch linkage, and almost got stuck in a Kia.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:10 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by orderedanalog
In South Fl, I've had good experiences at both Pembroke Pines and Coral Springs (I bought my A3 and S4 from Coral Springs, have a good SA in you need one)
I called Pines to see what they charge to swap out my grille and it was $275! And they actually send it to a body shop in FT Laud - surise and andrews. Have you eve been to the area of Sunrise and Andrews? Yuck!

I know stealerships all charge out the azz but $275 is ridiculous even though the bumper has to come off. I called LHP, which is actually the same ownership to CS but they havent called back yet. but I too am still looking for a good AUDI shop tha charges a fair price, although I dont know if thats even possible.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:13 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by riu
Florida is a big state
Old 03-30-2011, 09:41 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Alcantara does not hold up well. there will be an imprint of your *** in the Fake Suede after some period of time. It also kind of mas down and shows wear. Many folks advised me against it!

I have heard due to sourcing issues the Titanium Package may be completely discontinued. My car was ordered in time & is with the Titanium Pakg.

I ordered a 2011 Phantom Black Pearl Premium Plus with Titanium Package. And yes it is a 3 mnth wait. No Cars available for dealer trade. But there was a car in the production que that I could option.

Additional Options:

S-Tronic
Silk Nappa (Black)
B&O Stereo
MMI Nav Plus
Sport Diff.
Atlas Carbon fiber Interior Inlays
Supercharged Badges (In place of V6T)
Titanium Package

Expecting car Mid May

Will then tint it, install Factory Mud-flaps, Heavy duty "S4" Mats & Stone Guard it!
Old 03-30-2011, 04:45 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by mark_nimda
I called Pines to see what they charge to swap out my grille and it was $275! And they actually send it to a body shop in FT Laud - surise and andrews. Have you eve been to the area of Sunrise and Andrews? Yuck!

I know stealerships all charge out the azz but $275 is ridiculous even though the bumper has to come off. I called LHP, which is actually the same ownership to CS but they havent called back yet. but I too am still looking for a good AUDI shop tha charges a fair price, although I dont know if thats even possible.

Yep, I work in downtown Ft Lauderdale, so I'm quite familiar with the area. Its a bit ghetto... BUT my wife's car was smashed up real bad about 5 years ago, and my insurance co sent me to THAT exact body shop (Andrews, south of Sunrise, just on the other side of the traks), and they really did an awesome job...

But I'm still looking for a good after warranty place too. I know a bud that used the place on Davie blvd, just west of 441 (a shop on the south side as the road bends)