S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Shady Audi dealer in L.I. N.Y

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 08:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys are all better then me. If I went to pick up my new car and there was a problem with it I would either want the car fixed and delivered to me at a discount or a completely new ride. About four years ago I went with a family member of mine who was picking up a New Range Rover HSE. Car was brand new, but something seemed off with the drivers door. Almost looked like it had been replaced. To make a long story short the dealership tracked down the same exact car and threw in an extended warranty for the trouble.

You should get something for your trouble. Don't settle.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:05 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nal13
You guys are all better then me. If I went to pick up my new car and there was a problem with it I would either want the car fixed and delivered to me at a discount or a completely new ride. About four years ago I went with a family member of mine who was picking up a New Range Rover HSE. Car was brand new, but something seemed off with the drivers door. Almost looked like it had been replaced. To make a long story short the dealership tracked down the same exact car and threw in an extended warranty for the trouble.

Yep this is how I roll. For this much coin, it needs to be what I ask for and expect (so long as my expectations are realistic), or I can go elsewhere.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by nal13

Same here.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Banned

+10000000 on whoever said audi of manhattan sucks, hands down the worst audi dealership i have ever been to, before i got my 2010 audi a4 i was looking at a 2007 RS4 with about 65,000 miles on it, now i understand its an RS4 but with 65,000 miles no way was i paying $55,000 for it, i would have just gotten a new S4 but it was before the new body came out

Also Audi of Eastchester/Classic Audi whatever you want to call it (goes by both names) amazing people to work with, they know everything about there products and will work with you money wise, definatley going back for my next audi
Old 04-26-2010, 11:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

My Audi is at Classic for service today. Never had a problem there with mine, wife's, or business partner's. Mohegan Motors in Northern Westchester is very good too for service. We leased two Audi's & a Jetta. Just became out of the way for service.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Barrels41
My Audi is at Classic for service today. Never had a problem there with mine, wife's, or business partner's. Mohegan Motors in Northern Westchester is very good too for service. We leased two Audi's & a Jetta. Just became out of the way for service.
where in westchester are you from i have a $hit load of family over there
Old 04-26-2010, 11:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Manhattan Audi

My wife had Manhattan Audi service her A4 last year and she was very happy. Did you know it was sold by Zumbach about 2 years ago? Now I take her car to Classic in Eastchester and she takes my A4 to work. Beats traffic hassling in Manhattan.

Originally Posted by JoeyA4B8
+10000000 on whoever said audi of manhattan sucks, hands down the worst audi dealership i have ever been to, before i got my 2010 audi a4 i was looking at a 2007 RS4 with about 65,000 miles on it, now i understand its an RS4 but with 65,000 miles no way was i paying $55,000 for it, i would have just gotten a new S4 but it was before the new body came out

Also Audi of Eastchester/Classic Audi whatever you want to call it (goes by both names) amazing people to work with, they know everything about there products and will work with you money wise, definatley going back for my next audi
Old 04-27-2010, 06:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

i switched to bmw b/c zumbach audi manhattan sucked so bad...now i am back to audi, gave the new audi manhattan a second chance b/c its 3 blocks from my house...ended up buying 1.5 hrs away and not b/c of price.

here are the facts on audi manhattan (IMO)

don't know the products - literally didn't know anything about differences between models, what the different trim levels included/didn't include, what ADS did/offered, etc. etc. etc

aggressive sales tactics - constantly beating down bmw...which lets be honest is just dumb. bmw is amazing and would still be driving one if their xdrive was up to snuff with quattro. constantly trying close/talk about price in the middle of the test drive...feeling me out for how much money i make...i ask for a price to get the deal done today and the quote me a lease figure instead of a price and then take 2 hours to come back with a price and its literally MSRP...

i hope their service department is better than sales b/c its way more convenient for me -- but i have my doubts.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

I bought my car at Classic Audi in Eastchester NY. They had to go to Atlantic Audi to pick up my car since it was the closest Ibis with Magma interior around. Atlantic gave them a ton of issues in them picking up the car for me but in the end Classic Audi stood their ground and delivered my car. I would hate to deal with shady salespeople. I will def buy at Classic again but truth be told it may be cause the dealer was a friend of a friend he gave me a no BS sale. BMW was good at no BS sales as well I was very close to buying a 335is fully loaded.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Any good dealership experience in Queens/Brooklyn/Manhattan/LI?

So far I visited Biener and Anchor. Biener seems to have more allocations but their customer services need some work. I tried to get some test drive there and they keep claiming that the s4 on the lot is purchased already. That car been in their inventory for a few months now. Perhaps they don't think i can afford it and i'm just there for joy ride. i am chinese and i have a baby face . Anchor seems very nice, i got to test drive the car but unable to drive the a5 or tts.

What audi dealerships would you recommend?

Thanks,
Jacky

Quick Reply: Shady Audi dealer in L.I. N.Y