S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Shady Audi dealer in L.I. N.Y

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 12:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BaLLZDeePNYC
I bought my car at Classic Audi in Eastchester NY. They had to go to Atlantic Audi to pick up my car since it was the closest Ibis with Magma interior around. Atlantic gave them a ton of issues in them picking up the car for me but in the end Classic Audi stood their ground and delivered my car. I would hate to deal with shady salespeople. I will def buy at Classic again but truth be told it may be cause the dealer was a friend of a friend he gave me a no BS sale. BMW was good at no BS sales as well I was very close to buying a 335is fully loaded.
Just be glad that you didn't have to actually go to Atlantic Audi to buy your car.
Not only will they refuse to budge on M.S.R.P on S4 but they would probably damage your nice new Ibis S4 and tell you it's no big deal and that these things happen-pathetic.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:38 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by JackyNYC
Any good dealership experience in Queens/Brooklyn/Manhattan/LI?

So far I visited Biener and Anchor. Biener seems to have more allocations but their customer services need some work. I tried to get some test drive there and they keep claiming that the s4 on the lot is purchased already. That car been in their inventory for a few months now. Perhaps they don't think i can afford it and i'm just there for joy ride. i am chinese and i have a baby face . Anchor seems very nice, i got to test drive the car but unable to drive the a5 or tts.

What audi dealerships would you recommend?

Thanks,
Jacky
Jacky,

Take a ride up to Classic Audi in Eastchester NY its not a bad drive up near white plains. Ask for Bob and tell him Eddie sent you. You will love your experience. Give him a call first though. He is an amazing dealer made the experience unforgettable
Old 11-10-2010, 07:14 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Jacky,

i'm in the same position as you. I went to Biener, Anchor, Huntington and Atlantic. I thought biener had the best CS.

btw, i'm chinese with a baby face.

good luck.

i might head to Classic and Palisades audi to check out before getting anything.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Haha, wanna go together one day? Perhaps we can get a better deal ordering the car together?
Old 11-10-2010, 08:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

If you go to Classic make sure you ask for Bob and tell him Eddie with the Ibis white S4 black and red interior sent you. He will hook it up for you. Awesome dealer.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Guys, I live in Long Island and went through the same thing as you. Atlantic Audi is as shady and unprofessional as they come.

Go to Bell Audi, Edison NJ. They participate in the Amex ZAG Pricing, which means you get the car for $300 over invoice, no questions asked.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by meteor man
...but in the grand scheme of things what is $500 bucks over 4 years to someone who can afford an S4 in the first place?

Ummm....it's $500 in my pocket versus $500 in the dealer's.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Speedfile
Jacky,

i might head to Classic and Palisades audi to check out before getting anything.
I got mine from Palisades, nice dealership and they participate in Zag pricing, 300 over invoice.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

If anyone wants to buy an Audi and have a wonderful experience, send me a email. Thanks
Old 01-06-2011, 10:40 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by AndrewBiener
If anyone wants to buy an Audi and have a wonderful experience, send me a email. Thanks
Hi Drew, I gave you a call before the holiday season and left you voicemail, but you never returned my call. I eventually went to a NJ Audi dealer.

Quick Reply: Shady Audi dealer in L.I. N.Y