S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Taunting by Saturn ION 2.4 L WTF!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 03:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Goony
I wish someone could explain why a $hitbox is cool if it has a coffee can making noise. One of the neighbor kids has a BASE Corolla sedan with a shiny fart can. I mean, my lawn mower has 6.5hp and makes lots of noise too.

If you can't be fast, might as well be loud.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Ynnekdude
I had a guy on a Yamaha R1 taunt me today... That didn't go well.
Tell him you want a rematch.......

......in a Chicago February!
Old 06-10-2011, 05:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Thanks guys for all the comments! I am laughing so hard I fell off my my chair! Yeah those kids with the FART CANS kill me! Most that have them kinda back off. They know what an S4 is most of the time. Just gotta watch out for those Supercharged Civics..they do exist! Na I didn't cut this guy off in the ION and I wasn't camping in the left lane. Definately a first for me. I mean if a cop would have stopped me I would have told him I was fearing for my life..poor guy must of just got canned from his job and couldn't afford his ION car payment now and wanted to take it out on an Audi owner!! This guy looked like one of those that just start shooting up the place!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by B8 S FOR
Thanks guys for all the comments! I am laughing so hard I fell off my my chair! Yeah those kids with the FART CANS kill me! Most that have them kinda back off. They know what an S4 is most of the time. Just gotta watch out for those Supercharged Civics..they do exist! Na I didn't cut this guy off in the ION and I wasn't camping in the left lane. Definately a first for me. I mean if a cop would have stopped me I would have told him I was fearing for my life..poor guy must of just got canned from his job and couldn't afford his ION car payment now and wanted to take it out on an Audi owner!! This guy looked like one of those that just start shooting up the place!
This actually made me laugh out loud. I mean, "LOL" is probably seldom true when seen in print, but I mean it. Hilarious. Wish I had seen this happen.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Oh no, what insolence, how dare he.....?! Double beach singing duties for him:
Attached Images  

Last edited by Kandiru; 06-11-2011 at 04:41 AM.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:53 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I hear upgrading from V6T to Supercharged badge gives extra 10 horses. Also, deleting "T" from the V6T badge deletes extra 10 horses. The truly sick drivers have both V6T and Supercharged badges. They give extra 30 horses, because you know, the sum is greater than the parts.

Exhaust on top of that gives 15 more horses, cuz you know, it's loud. However, be warned, ECU tuning gives no horses whatsoever, because you can't see or hear the result. There's no badge or sound to objectify the gains, hence, doesn't exist. To get the horses from the ECU tuning, prominently display the dyno result in the rear window, or for the truly badass, in the front windshield blocking out as much vision as possible. If you can't get to go to a dyno shop, display the plastic cling that you got from the ECU company on the window. However, the horepower gained will be minimal, because the sticker will be small.

If you want to get some horse without spending any money, rip out the whole air box, because that will give the most flow to the engine. If you really don't have any money and truly want to look badass, get some large sticker numbers from staples or anywhere children's school supplies are sold. Make up a random number and put it on the back windows. Cover the headlights with carpenter's blue tape. Make sure the rims are dirty. You car would look like it was coming from a track. Truly badass.

Last edited by Muray; 06-11-2011 at 04:56 AM.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Muray
I hear upgrading from V6T to Supercharged badge gives extra 10 horses. Also, deleting "T" from the V6T badge deletes extra 10 horses. The truly sick drivers have both V6T and Supercharged badges. They give extra 30 horses, because you know, the sum is greater than the parts.

Exhaust on top of that gives 15 more horses, cuz you know, it's loud. However, be warned, ECU tuning gives no horses whatsoever, because you can't see or hear the result. There's no badge or sound to objectify the gains, hence, doesn't exist. To get the horses from the ECU tuning, prominently display the dyno result in the rear window, or for the truly badass, in the front windshield blocking out as much vision as possible. If you can't get to go to a dyno shop, display the plastic cling that you got from the ECU company on the window. However, the horepower gained will be minimal, because the sticker will be small.

If you want to get some horse without spending any money, rip out the whole air box, because that will give the most flow to the engine. If you really don't have any money and truly want to look badass, get some large sticker numbers from staples or anywhere children's school supplies are sold. Make up a random number and put it on the back windows. Cover the headlights with carpenter's blue tape. Make sure the rims are dirty. You car would look like it was coming from a track. Truly badass.
Quoted for posterity
Old 06-13-2011, 05:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RedMagma2011S4
Maybe he just wanted to see if you had V6T or Supercharged badges.
has that happened yet? (b8 A4 with supercharged badge? It won't be long...)