S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

In-transit: tracking your S4 from Germany

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 02:50 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's beyond mental what? You need a spell-checker dude. If you can't even spell, you can't understand quantum mechanics and time bending, and why many people here track their cars. lol.

Originally Posted by giovanni0330
Sorry for your mental insufficiences =)

Hope you have good mental health in your future. I hope your tracking bent time to your will and expedited your cars process...lol

really - thanks for the laugh related to your thinking...lol I needed that =)
Old 08-21-2011, 09:09 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone is desperate and grasping...lol

Really...lol =)

Originally Posted by ayap
It's beyond mental what? You need a spell-checker dude. If you can't even spell, you can't understand quantum mechanics and time bending, and why many people here track their cars. lol.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by dreaddontdie
Schweeeeeeet!
Looking at weather.com, I'm hoping that Irene doesn't put the CAMELLIA ACE behind schedule...

It'll be interesting to see if the hurricane has any affect on a ship that size.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by waples
Looking at weather.com, I'm hoping that Irene doesn't put the CAMELLIA ACE behind schedule...

It'll be interesting to see if the hurricane has any affect on a ship that size.
Yeah, I'm anticipating some delays with the hurricane coming thru and mentally preparing myself now. Of course, it would be great if it didn't make it to land either where it will impact people's homes and lives...
Old 08-25-2011, 03:47 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope the ship arrives on time and has a way around the hurricane. Good luck.

Originally Posted by dreaddontdie
Yeah, I'm anticipating some delays with the hurricane coming thru and mentally preparing myself now. Of course, it would be great if it didn't make it to land either where it will impact people's homes and lives...
Old 08-27-2011, 04:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

camellia ace just popped up outside of brunswick, GA - its first stop in the US and then heads to houston! it seems to be heading away from brunswick tho so maybe it's avoiding port for a while because of the hurricane or it's getting redirected to another. either way, glad to see it pretty much showed up on time despite the hurricane.

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/def...011 5:56:00 AM
Old 08-29-2011, 09:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I got a curious update from my SA today. They claim my S4 is due to arrive in port at Houston tomorrow sometime! Maybe I was wrong in thinking it was on the Camellia Ace. Either way, I'm getting very excited that the wait is almost over!
Old 08-29-2011, 10:04 AM
gk1
AudiWorld Super User

Received 517 Likes on 452 Posts

I got a curious update from my SA today. They claim my S4 is due to arrive in port at Houston tomorrow sometime! Maybe I was wrong in thinking it was on the Camellia Ace. Either way, I'm getting very excited that the wait is almost over!
According to that website it looks like it pulled into port in GA at 8:20 AM ET this morning...right on schedule. I'm not sure how long it takes to unload, but it must take about 4-5 days to get from GA to TX. The official schedule puts it in Houston 9/2.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by gk1
According to that website it looks like it pulled into port in GA at 8:20 AM ET this morning...right on schedule. I'm not sure how long it takes to unload, but it must take about 4-5 days to get from GA to TX. The official schedule puts it in Houston 9/2.
Yeah, I've been keeping tabs on the Camellia Ace thanks to this thread, that's why I was surprised by the dealer's update. Is there another ship my car could be on?
Old 08-29-2011, 11:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yeah, I've been keeping tabs on the Camellia Ace thanks to this thread, that's why I was surprised by the dealer's update. Is there another ship my car could be on?
i grabbed a screenshot of the VW shipping schedule in mid-august and attached... and it doesn't look like there would be another ship in houston aug 30th. but things change so maybe you (or me lol) are not on camellia ace...

if your SA tells you the name of the ship your car is on, you can check houston's port arrival schedule, too: http://info.poha.com/vtraffic/arrivals.html
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: In-transit: tracking your S4 from Germany