S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

In-transit: tracking your S4 from Germany

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ayap
So you are from Atlanta?

I'm in North Carolina ... mine's probably going to either Brunswick, GA or Davisville RI. What do you guys think ?
hey sorry about the delay. my guess would be Brunswick. And yeah I'm in Atlanta (and getting quite anxious for delivery)
Old 09-14-2011, 04:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

my car arrived at the dealer last night!!! picking up tomorrow!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:12 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by dreaddontdie
my car arrived at the dealer last night!!! picking up tomorrow!
Sweet! Congrats & don't forget the pics when you take a break from driving!
Old 09-14-2011, 12:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Jealous dude. Enjoy and let us know if you have any issues with the 2012. Mine will be built beginning of October.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

OMG everyone - picked up the car this morning and all i can say is WOW. moonlight blue and black/silver seats is one bad *** combo and it made my jaw drop when i first saw my car waiting for me. it looks really good. the silver seats are beautiful in person, pics do no justice.

the car's stance is so bad ***. i really have a hard time believing this is my car.

performance is amazing. it pulls and pulls and pulls. just relentless. ADS is freaking awesome and worth every penny, IMO. chicago streets can be bad and there is a very noticable difference in ride comfort in dynamic vs. comfort. steering, throttle, DSG changes can all be felt. it's feels comfy in comfort and agressive in dynamic. i freakin' love it! i felt the sport diff today, too. advanced key is awesome. just walk up and open. B&O is great...def enough bass for me and i listen to hip-hop/rap/elect/etc.

there is so much to this car its crazy. i had to force myself to go home to eat after visiting the wife at work and then the guys at my work. now heading out to remove the dealer plates and add some gear i purchased before the car arrived.

stay tuned for much more and an official intro thread...but in the meantime you know the drill:
Attached Images     
Old 09-15-2011, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Bought my phantom black at the same dealer. If you don't have a Vagcom let me know and I can do the mods for you if you want
Old 09-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hey guys,

My car was supposed to have been loaded on a boat around this time. Does anyone else have anything being loaded now? Do you know when it may leave? Lastly, for Minnesota deliveries, does the car arrive in port around New York or all the way in Houston? Thanks for any help.
Old 09-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ichy076
Hey guys,

My car was supposed to have been loaded on a boat around this time. Does anyone else have anything being loaded now? Do you know when it may leave? Lastly, for Minnesota deliveries, does the car arrive in port around New York or all the way in Houston? Thanks for any help.
this might help you time things out if you have not seen it. http://www.pwl.de/static/schedules/vwl_hb.pdf
Old 09-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ichy076
Hey guys,

I'm supposed to have my car loaded this week as well (with ETA to the dealer the week of 10/17 with port arrival the last couple days of sept). Looking at the boats, there are a couple being loaded this week going to the east coast. My SA told me he'd update me in the next day or two with the exact day that my car is loaded.
I'm in the NC/VA area, so I'm an east coast person. Not sure which port yours will come to.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:04 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

My dealer's telling me that my car will arrive at the dealer at the end of Sep. or early October. Why is your arriving on October 17? Seems late.

Quick Reply: In-transit: tracking your S4 from Germany