S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

VAG-Com modding in Calgary?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 07:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VAG-Com modding in Calgary?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the regular AUDI dealers will perform/allow some basic modding such as stopping the LED blink etc?

OR is there anyone in the Calgary area who has the cable/software and will help a fellow S4 owner for say, oh I dont know..... a couple of cartons of an amber fluid perhaps?

I don't particularly want to go to the expense of buying all the gear but happy to help out if someone already has....
Old 05-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Looks like we have very similar cars. I was just thinking the same about the vag-com. I wanted to do the dlr's and activate my tpms etc. hope someone has one.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:44 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I'm in Calgary as well and also looking for the cable/software. The AUDI dealers wont perform basic modding but I don't think it's a big deal to them if there is basic modding done.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Former Vendor

Our newest dealer in Calgary to offer STaSIS modifications is Royal Oak Audi.
We will have software upgrades available very soon through this dealership for the B8 S4 that will get you over 400hp out of that engine.
Royal Oak Audi has just equiped a brand new S4 with our Touring package.
check my photo's out under Royal Oak Audi to see what the dealer can now that they are an Authorized STaSIS Dealer.
This vehicle is outfitted as follows:
Full STaSIS Touring Suspension with upgraded rear sway bar,
19" STaSIS Wheels & Yokohama S-drive tires,
STaSIS Challenge Series cat back exhaust system
& STaSIS badgeing & floor mats for a touring spec car.
All of these modifications done through the dealer still keep you within warranty specs, you will be able to retain the 4 year or 80,000k warranty if outfitted through one of our authorized STaSIS dealerships.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Jack,

Can you post a link to the photos please as i cannot locate them on the Royal Oak home page.

Thanks in advance....
Old 05-22-2010, 04:12 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BundyBear
Jack,

Can you post a link to the photos please as i cannot locate them on the Royal Oak home page.

Thanks in advance....

http://www.stasisengineering.com/STaSISS4.html

My SA has been trying to sell me on Stasis already. Although he doesn't have a price. Although they are not the only one in town that carry Stasis. Rieger tuning in Calgary and Southgate in Edmonton offer it as well.

Last edited by xtr3ma; 05-22-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Jack@STaSIS
Our newest dealer in Calgary to offer STaSIS modifications is Royal Oak Audi.
We will have software upgrades available very soon through this dealership for the B8 S4 that will get you over 400hp out of that engine.
Royal Oak Audi has just equiped a brand new S4 with our Touring package.
check my photo's out under Royal Oak Audi to see what the dealer can now that they are an Authorized STaSIS Dealer.
This vehicle is outfitted as follows:
Full STaSIS Touring Suspension with upgraded rear sway bar,
19" STaSIS Wheels & Yokohama S-drive tires,
STaSIS Challenge Series cat back exhaust system
& STaSIS badgeing & floor mats for a touring spec car.
All of these modifications done through the dealer still keep you within warranty specs, you will be able to retain the 4 year or 80,000k warranty if outfitted through one of our authorized STaSIS dealerships.
Hey Jack, when do you think you'll have the full details out on the Challenge package?
Old 05-24-2010, 08:52 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by xtr3ma
http://www.stasisengineering.com/STaSISS4.html

My SA has been trying to sell me on Stasis already. Although he doesn't have a price. Although they are not the only one in town that carry Stasis. Rieger tuning in Calgary and Southgate in Edmonton offer it as well.
Who is your SA? Ill work with him to get you some pricing.
Royal Oak is a great dealership & can take care of all your STaSIS needs. Riegel Tuning is great too, but the advantage you will get with having the products installed @ the dealership is the warranty. We run a concurrent warranty that gives you the 4 year or 80k warranty if installed @ one of our authorized Audi Dealerships. This only applies to vehicles still covered under the Audi OEM warranty.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:55 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by BundyBear
Jack,

Thanks in advance....
The photo's of Royal Oak's new demo S4 are not up on our website as of yet, but will be soon. I have a photo file under my profile where you can see the vehicle. Go ahead & take a look @ my photo's, its under Royal Oak Audi.

Best Regards,

Jack Spinella
STaSIS Engineering
Old 05-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Hey Jack, when do you think you'll have the full details out on the Challenge package?
I have full details now on the Challenge Package B8 S4, with the exception on the tuning.

The B8 S4 Challenge package includes:
* High Performance Engine Software- Soon to be released by STaSIS
* Challenge Series Exhaust- ( manual trans recommended) Can be subsitued for S-tronic Touring Exhaust.
* Challenge Kit Suspension- Adj Height Ohlins SL Coilovers, Rear ARB & Bushings.
* 370mm Front Brake kit- Alcon Mono6 with 370mm rotors
* Wheels- 20"x9" or 19"x9"- Light Aluminum 10 spoke mesh
*Tires- Extreme Performance- Yokohama Advantage 20" S-drive for 19" wheels
* Differential- High Bias Center (manual trans only)
* STaSIS Black Front Floor Mats
* STaSIS Exclusive Kit Badgeing-

Here is our Weblink that will take you to all the parts discriptions for the challenge kit on the B8 S4.

http://stasisengineering.com/sigSeri...ategory=engine

Contact Erik Kocoj @ Royal Oak Audi in regards to pricing, he is the assistance Parts Manager & will be happy to give you a qoute.

Quick Reply: VAG-Com modding in Calgary?