S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

2, yes, 2 nogaro blues with blue alcantara available in No. Va! From a -great- dealer! (more)

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2000, 01:38 PM
Alex Milenkovic

Default 2, yes, 2 nogaro blues with blue alcantara available in No. Va! From a -great- dealer! (more)

Hey folks. Well, I got my S4 from Rockville Audi (they were able to ship one that was sitting around) and ended up calling to cancel my order from Heishman's. Problem is, the car has been assigned a build number, so it's "in the works." And just today, they had ANOTHER nogaro cancel on them citing "student loans."

I was talking to the sales rep Mike Mauer, and he's been one of the coolest guys I ever worked with. Even though I ordered a no options S4, (which is hard to sell) and he didn't get to change it in time, he was totally polite and curteous the whole time. No complaining, no nothing, just "I'm glad you're enjoying the car and we'll refund your $100 deposit."

The two cars they have are:

Nogaro Blue with Blue Alcantara, Sunroof, CD Changer, Bose, Convenience Package. On lot right now.

NOgaro Blue with Blue Alcantara, no options (spend that $5k on mods!!) being built in march, and arriving in April-May.

One of these two should suit you. If you are unsure of the color combo, my email is included in the top of my message, send me off one, and I will be more than happy to show you the car and everything about it.

P.S. If you do call Heishman's in Alexandria, VA, please ask for Mike Mauer. He's been extremeley helpful to me, and you'll be happy to deal with him.

Alex Milenkovic
A thoroughly delighted S4 owner!
Old 02-15-2000, 08:23 PM
hwj

Default Weird!

I just ordered a Nogaro/Onyx+Blue without any options. Didn't think there would be a whole lot of people who would want the car the same way.