S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

3 S4's unspoken for at Rockville Audi in Maryland....

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2000, 06:27 AM
Silver S4

Default 3 S4's unspoken for at Rockville Audi in Maryland....

One Black with Silver and Birdseye.
Two Silver with Onyx and Birdseye.

Options include everything but CD changer and Nav.

I already called Bob Brown, 301 881 0900 to ask him if they were available. They will do the entire sale over the phone if you are interested. You just go in and pick up after reviewing the car.

One silver int eh showroom undriven. Black one undriven. One silver outside that looks like its a demo.

Tell him Adam sent you. 3 means they may work on the price.
Old 02-03-2000, 07:01 AM
dbex

Are any of them Tips? ( I know, I know.....no flames please....)
Old 02-03-2000, 07:08 AM
Silver S4

They are all 6 Speed Manual
Old 02-03-2000, 08:18 AM
harinder

Default I had a bad experience with them. Buyer beware.

I bought my 98 A6Q from them, and tried to get my 00 A6 2.7T from them but ... email me if you want details.
Old 02-03-2000, 08:20 AM
Tom Kincaid

Default Re: 3 S4's unspoken for at Rockville Audi in Maryland....

Rietzl in Norwell, MA had 6 (!) unspoken for when I picked mine up last weekend...

TK
Old 02-03-2000, 08:43 AM
KJK

Default What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear

Rockville, REM of course. One of their best tunes I think.
Old 02-03-2000, 10:00 AM
RAudiS4

Default DO NOT I repeat DO NOT be embarrased for wanting a TIP

They are awesome. I love mine, and most others who have them would not have it any other way.

MikeP
00'S4 Tip
GIAC
Eibach
Old 02-03-2000, 10:14 AM
Sander

Default I hated having to buy a Tip (for my Wife) but I drove one and now I look forward to it!

It's just so bloody comfortable. I'll miss the feeling of a manual shifter on the occasional spirited drive up the mountains but while in traffic I'll love the Tip. I hardly ever talk on the phone in the car but when it happens I'd be happier with a Tip too.

Later,

Sander
Old 02-03-2000, 10:19 AM
AdamS

Default Re: DO NOT I repeat DO NOT be embarrased for wanting a TIP

I could not agree more. I bought the Tip so my wife could drive it on the hills of SF (not that she can get me out of the drivers seat much). I am so happy with it. I test drove the stick and it most certainly was intoxicating, but when I get stuck in 101 traffic I am really, really happy to have the Tip. I've never driven anything like the Tip, but it really gives you almost the same control of the engine and the car as you get with the stick (but no clutch to deal with)! On the highway, if I come up on someone doing 65-70 in the fast lane, it puts a big smile on my face to drop down to 4 with the flick of my thumb a blast by them in the blink of an eye. (Can you tell that I am excited here?)
Old 02-03-2000, 10:33 AM
dbex

Don't worry, I'm not.

Quick Reply: 3 S4's unspoken for at Rockville Audi in Maryland....