S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Aaaahh, it's great to have the S4 back after 6 weeks...

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2002, 08:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ZZ?! As in ZZ-Top?
Old 03-21-2002, 08:38 PM

Default Aaaahh, it's great to have the S4 back after 6 weeks...

Granted, it's about a week and a half that I've had it back, and my ****-eating grin is still huge.
I just got back from a Pringle RunŽ; with the family in bed and me not tired yet and feeling a tad peckish, I decided to hit the local Walgreens for some snacks. So I get in the car, put some ZZ in the CD player, and head out under an almost Santorin-like firmament. The streets are empty, the crickets are chirping, it is a lovely spring evening, around 70 degrees. I get to Walgreens and purchase the aforementioned Pringles, and get back into the car. As I'm pulling out of the parking lot, I decide to take the long way home.
There is quite a bit of new construction going on near where I live; all sorts of McNeighborhoods with identical expensive homes three feet from each other lined up row by row. Within a more exclusive such development, already heavily advertised despite not having been much developed from its original cow pasture status yet, there is a road, about 5 miles long, that winds through artificial rolling hills which will undoubtedly become another expensive golf course. No houses on it yet, and the road had just been laid recently. Perfect visibility for miles as the streetlights have been put up already. Great for some spirited jaunts.
Well, I'm steadily rowing through the gears, grinning the whole time, until I have the needle buried beyond the printed digits of the speedometer. Five miles go by in seconds. Mmm mmm good.
Pulling into my driveway, my grin is still there. If my wife were to wake up right now and see me, she's think I laced the Pringles with some happy dust. Life is good.
Drive safe y'all, and if you don't, make sure the only person you risk taking out is yourself.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:39 PM
Banned

nice little scenic story you got there santorin bro....glad you're back in full pringle packin power
Old 03-21-2002, 08:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default yeah, and we all know what you like packin' :P

Bellow the belt? Wait till you hear the piggy reply!
Old 03-21-2002, 08:40 PM
Banned

he's a Lamewad....it's Ziggie's Zoo romper room band with extra frillie dallies on their geetars
Old 03-21-2002, 08:42 PM

yep
Old 03-21-2002, 08:45 PM

Is that your band, Piggy-boy? Whaddya play, lead corncob?
AudiWorld Super User

Default SWEET! I LOVE ZZ-Top. It's in the CD slot of the avant right now.

"I'm a sinpusher..."

oh, and my favorite:

"Last night I saw a naked cowgirl; she was floatin' 'cross the cieling..."

OK, catch you guys later, I gotta get my head in Mississippi. And no Mike, not your girlfriend: Mississippi. My head would get lost in the waves of gravy-colored celulite :P
Banned

Default it's peanut butter and jelly time...where ya at?.....look out bunny banger.

only the malibu hotties go below my piggie belt retaining harnesses whilst traveling at 145 mph through the traps. :O<ul><li><a href="http://www.doodmonkeyradio.com/audi/banana.swf">http://www.doodmonkeyradio.com/audi/banana.swf</a</li></ul>
Old 03-21-2002, 08:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default NOOooooo! That's what we use to bag on YOU!

You piggy-rosebud-plunger.

Quick Reply: Aaaahh, it's great to have the S4 back after 6 weeks...