S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

achtuning service sucks

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah that would have been nice on Josh's part to give a date when they will ship.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:46 PM

Default Re: i dunno why you have an issue

this again is my experience, not yours. im very happy for you and your old orders, but im really much more concerned about my order since it hasnt come yet at all. but thank you for your input!

Its simple really...call up, check on order, and booted off the line. You just pissed me off more, but then we both had different experiences with uchtuning

As for checking other places...I checked apr, awe, and many other places. i dont really know much about ecs tuning so why run over to someone ya dont know.(whats ecs? jk)
So to answer your question, i definately called around with no luck. I just like it when i order something, for it to come in a somewhat timely manner; especially if i get a big hint that its coming very soon.

And i get pissed when i dont go in a race for more then a few weeks. I mean its kinda a stress reliever, otherwise i start punchin things, and making holes everyhwere
Old 02-20-2003, 12:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup. Suppliers are a bitch.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

NOTE: Do not remove parts before having new parts in hand. Learn it. Live it.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Yeah that would have been nice on Josh's part to give a date when they will ship.

my bad never mind that other comment. you are a nice person under that..
Old 02-20-2003, 12:49 PM

Default Re: my point is he wasn't very proactive

oh yeah just keep reading. i did make calls
peace..
Old 02-20-2003, 12:51 PM

Default Re: NOTE: Do not remove parts before having new parts in hand. Learn it. Live it.

please dont be smart if ya dont know the story...Even before it was in the shop they were on order..get it? they should have arrived PERFECTLY on time, or even beforehand.
Plus its body work, so while the front bumper is off i really want to pop those in. So its sitting.

Learn to be patient and think before you speak. heheh
Old 02-20-2003, 12:57 PM

Default 3 days for hoses?

yeah that would be cool, only if i got it in three days total. that would impress me. lets see what happens. You guys can probably tell im frustrated; of course.
Plus it kinda sucks because i heard great things from uchy, so i was very positive from the beginning ordering from them. I pretty much changed my mind ordering those nice expenive stasis tracksports from ach. I think ill get em straight from stasis, MUCH SIMPLER.
Old 02-20-2003, 01:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default the B2B world is WAY different than the B2C world... and at what point...

when you were taking the old intercoolers off without having new ones did it cross your mind that it may not be a great idea?

and I agree with smurfette... she got hers pretty darn quick...

What is the official response from Josh? all you mention is you got disconnected. Did you call him back?
Old 02-20-2003, 01:07 PM

Default here we go again...

the intercoolers ne3ver came off my car, its in the bodyshop waiting for them. only the bumpers are off and such.
Im happy smurfette had good feedback from them. I was waiting for my good feedback too though, and i dont thinks its coming.
Im not a liar, what i meant was..
He didnt "really" hangup on me, he just kinda pushed me off the line. I was like "so when do..?" and he was like "okokok good, bye"

when people are like that it really irritates me.

Quick Reply: achtuning service sucks