S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

The attack on the Taliban has begun

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2001, 01:46 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default With the exception of retaliating with our own terrorism, EVERYTHING you said IS taking place...

We ARE finding and restricting their money, sending aid, isolating the Taliban, and sending Rangers, Delta Force and Green Berets into the region in stealth fashion for 'black ops' operations. We will NOT resort to blatant terrorism, as 1- that ain't our style and 2- the coalition currently assisting/participating would dissolve.

But striking like this shows 'them' that we DO mean business, and they can say goodbye to their camps, opium and heroin factories, AA entrenchments, and airfields. This is just in preparation for further action; we are not trying to kill the Taliban troops via this method (but if OBL happens to walk under a carpet-bombing B-52, I say save me the big chunks!).
Old 10-07-2001, 01:54 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

You're not worth my time to flame and I'm far too 'idiotic' and of 'average' intelligence to you.
Old 10-07-2001, 02:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default if you're going to compare OBL to Hitler think about what it took to defeat Hitler!

I agree that military action simply for revenge is wrong.... but in this case it's punishment, setting an example to terrorist organizations and countries that harbor terrorists groups and preventing OBL from doing anything like this again.

If you think that bombing the training camps and trying to "get lucky" and hitting OBL is the limit of this military action you are sadly mistaken and you greatly underestimate the ability and resolve of the US and British militaries.... they are in this for the long haul... if necessary... and it may not take as long as many think
Old 10-07-2001, 02:25 PM
dpd

Default Re: Great. There goes our ability to be a bit more rational then them

you are kidding,right?question,did you know or loose anybody in ny or dc?have you been in dc or ny since the towelhead grew brass *****?i don't think so.i've been in ny since 9/11.do you know what's like to see families doing a 24/7 waiting to get some kind of closure?i don't think so.your thinking is poor[that's how we ended up like this,becuse the former pres.had poor thinking]you feel sorry for the poor bastards,pack a bag,ho a plane an sit with the *******s.theonly thing i think we're doing wrong is feeding them.my feeling is let cousin towelhead feed them,he's the puba with the other jockey's,they are his people,let him feed them.if they all drop dead tomorrow,wouldn't bother me a bit.to be rational with these people would not be justice.justice would be a sign in the middle of afghanistan saying-FARMLAND FOR SALE.may they all croak!
Old 10-07-2001, 02:33 PM
mpm

Default Proper justification? This is all about money and control - as it always is...

OBL hides behind religion - as they always do - to make his case. He is not a relgious man, he is a common thug - with worlwide ambitions. He thinks that you and all the rest of the somewhat modern western world are corrupt and morally bankrupt.

Mean while his gang have brutalized Afghanistan, turned the country backwards, killed women & children, and starved their people. OBL bought his way into the Talaban - and now they will force him out.

His little propaganda tape today proves that he was behind the 9/11 attack - he all but said he did it (as well as Somalia (sp?) and the Cole and Saudia Arabia).

All we did today was clear the airways so that we can trap his gang in the mountains and let them rot - while a more moderate government gets installed. When then will escalate the massive food campaign for the poor Afghan people - who were a pro-western arab country in the 70's.
Old 10-07-2001, 02:39 PM

Why can't we have more Jyoteens on this board?
Old 10-07-2001, 02:47 PM

Default Actually, Chamberlain tried that kind of rationality with Hitler. Let me tell you something,

with nut cases like these guys, it doesn't work. It's like trying to rationalize with a rabid dog foaming at the mouth. You don't. You kill it.
Old 10-07-2001, 03:00 PM

one correction: Afghanistan is not an arab country and never was one.
Old 10-07-2001, 03:11 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Who ever said that this was simply done for revenge? Jyoteen....you are not very bright.....

This is only the beginning of a long, serious effort to put a strangle hold on terrorism. Where do you get the idea that the US is simply bombing camps and bunkers for revenge?

Granted, this effort may not prove to be totally successful, but what would you have us do, oh most intelligent, passionate Jyoteen?
Old 10-07-2001, 03:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Correct!!

Quick Reply: The attack on the Taliban has begun