S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Audi Torsen Center Differential Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Torsen Center Differential Upgrade

looking at the install instructions on stasis website. removal and install look to be straight forward. anyone done this themselves? how hard would this be to DIY? also anyone have writeup for replacing fluid in tranny and differentials? took to local oil change place and they told me must be done at dealer only? any suggestions on fluid for tranny and diff? looking at redline due to stasis using to refill in tranny rebuild. any idea on amount for both.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:12 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Default on the fluids...

<ul><li><a href="http://search.audiworld.com/search.html">try here...</a></li></ul>
Old 11-04-2007, 09:39 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

you know what, thats just plain ignorant.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:05 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default lol ok..because this topic has been discussed countless times..

is there problem with searching?
Old 11-04-2007, 01:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

If everyone searched there wouldn't be much of a "forum".
Old 11-04-2007, 01:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default also when using the search option most of the pics are broken hense asking for advice....

why is it everytime someone asks a question everyon automatically assumes the poster didn't already search for there answer. i can understand when someone is asking dumb questions all the time but i have been on this forum for a little over 2 yrs and this is probably the 10th time to post a question. i would really hate to **** up my **** because some people on here that have done this before are to lazy to post a simple answer to a question or even copy a link to my answer. some people are just *******s!
Old 11-04-2007, 01:50 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default there's 7 years of info on here now, it took me 3 seconds to return 34 pages of info on it.

<ul><li><a href="http://search.audiworld.com/?q=tranny+and+diff+fluid&amp;u=&amp;s=all&amp;db=1 999-01-01&amp;de=2007-11-04">http://search.audiworld.com/?q=tranny+and+diff+fluid&amp;u=&amp;s=all&amp;db=1 999-01-01&amp;de=2007-11-04</a</li></ul>
Old 11-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default wow because all 34 pages are relavent to my specific questions and most are out of date...

most of the info with pics which is what im looking for are broken pics due to being old. look if u have no viable info for me than stop responding to this thread. im not looking for a smart *** answer, that doesn't benifet either of us. unless u have a pic of how and were to start or info on fluid u have used or know someone with experiance with fluid then don't respond!! i have been on this forum for over 2 years and have posted a total of 34 times. that should tell u that i do research my **** before i ask and i ask because i haven't found the answer im looking for.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:25 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default so i get this email from jjgsS4:

if i wanted your dumb *** answer i would have asked you specifically for it am somewhat new and have legit questions. i wish people like u would just not post when u think someone is asking a question that has been answered. i have been here for 2 years and have looked into the search but allot of the pics to show wear the drain holes are are broken. also in most post people don't remember what they used so that's why i asked. Maybe this is extreme for me to be wasting my time e-mailing both of u idiots but this is why the forum is there for people to ask questions that others have run into and found good info for.

may both of u rot in hell for being dicklicks and wasting my time

----------------

Firstly, i said that telling you to use the search was ignorant, thus, defending you.

Thank you for demonstrating that no good deed goes unpunished and polluting my inbox with your foul mouthed crap.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:32 PM
AudiWorld Expert

he sent me the same email..lol

Quick Reply: Audi Torsen Center Differential Upgrade