S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Black S4 at Sunset. Hey you're driving my car!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2000, 10:45 AM
leslie

Default Black S4 at Sunset. Hey you're driving my car!

I'm doubting you are here. I was silver S4 getting minor service (some oil, remote), you were just driving away in the black/silver. That was the car I ordered and backed out on.

To think my Dec-Jan 17th would have been S4-Less, tough to imagine that additional wait.

Anyway, black looked very nice and shiny, and put a little lump in my throat, I think I'd feel better if I saw you w/ some dirt ...the main reason I opted for silver...

Happy driving with *my* car!
leslie '00 Silver/Onyx
Old 01-19-2000, 11:36 AM
Karaya One

Default Re: Black S4 at Sunset. Hey you're driving my car!

LOL!

Silver is an excellent choice for those who obsess about their car every OTHER day

Black was very difficult to maintain. Anytime you open the door or hood- fingerprints are visible.

Silver is a much better color to maintain. Cant decide if its actually sexier than black.

K1
00 S4
NY
Old 01-19-2000, 12:28 PM
leslie

Default S4 gods like me

Well, I still find a way to obsess about it every day. I just don't get quite as ruffled, as I may have been owning a black car.

Strangely enough, the first time I washed my car, we had 2 weeks of beautiful rain free (extreme anomaly) weather. I washed again on Sunday, same thing, it has been beautiful since. S4 gods are smiling on me. (We even had a wind/rain storm on that Sunday which knocked out our power!)

Staring at Mt. Hood out the office window, what I wouldn't give for a drive out there and then some snowboarding. BTW, is it possible to fit a snowboard in the ski sack? Don't own one yet, had been renting the board and driving a land cruiser. I'm assuming no. (?)

Silver is sexy--Someday I'll post pictures of me in my clear bra
leslie
Old 01-19-2000, 12:48 PM
Can you convince me?

Default Silver is sexy?

With everyone from gramps in his Buick Park Avenue to frumpy soccer moms in their Grand Caravans buying silver cars these days, I'd normally say that silver is more generic than sexy. But if you'll post those pictures modeling your clear bra, I'll swear up and down that your silver car is more of an attention-getter than a gleaming red Ferrari.

Wait a minute. Leslie.... Leslie Nielson is a guy - I better get some clarification before I insert foot in mouth.
Old 01-19-2000, 01:27 PM
leslie

Default Silver S4's are sexy

I'd love to post pics, need digital camera. I know I'm such a (female) tease. Someone could donate one. I might be able to justify a camera, were I not contemplating some new wheels...

Of course any minivan or Buick is not sexy! That goes for any color...

(Getting my bra "fitted" this weekend)

leslie '00 Silver/Onyx/never been in a Naked Gun movie or play for the NFL (O'Neal) for that matter.
Old 01-19-2000, 03:21 PM
Karaya One

Default Re: Silver S4's are sexy

LOL!

Would be a funny picture to see you and your S4 standing side by side with bra's on.

As for the snowboard rack, I am sure you can find one. You don't want to fold-down the rear seats?

I imagine Audi or Yakima may have something.

K1
Old 01-19-2000, 03:35 PM
leslie

Default Hey! Not a rack!

LOL back. I said would a snowboard fit in the ski sack (i.e. cold weather pkg)? I know we were discussing bras, I can see you were thinking of something else!
Old 01-19-2000, 05:10 PM
Donnie

Default I won't donate SQUAT, but..

I do have a digital camera.. if I spot Leslie around Lake O, I'll get a pic of her ride..

Donnie

BTW, was that your Silver/Onyx getting prepped on Dec 5th or so ( the day I placed my order at Sunset ?)
Old 01-20-2000, 09:24 AM
leslie

Default Re: I won't donate SQUAT, but..

hee hee. Yeah, that was me getting prepped at Sunset Dec 2, I believe. I guess I better be careful around town. Did you say you are in an A4 in WL now? What color? I'll keep an eye out.

leslie
Old 01-20-2000, 07:59 PM
Donnie

Default Black, Scorp exhaust, debadged,LLTek fogs( Stage III TAP)..

But no more Xenon's (sob) - sold 'em off..

Also have my 17's off for the winter, riding studded Hakka 1's on stock wheels.

I hope Sunset wiped off all my slobber and nose prints on your car( sorry, that's gross, I know)!!

D.

Quick Reply: Black S4 at Sunset. Hey you're driving my car!