S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

'bobski's' Stage II+ avant in the Classifieds looks so tempting. Just had a (long)...

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 08:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 'bobski's' Stage II+ avant in the Classifieds looks so tempting. Just had a (long)...

daydream that wifey agreed to get rid of the Passat to buy the avant. Happy thoughts danced in my head of the two of us driving down to PA to pick the car up at AWE...I finally get to meet Mike and Todd in person and have them send us on our merry own way with a bag full of blow-pops and bobski's ride (new leather smell and all)...Oh yeah..."She will be mine...yes, she will...be...mine!"

Oh, how outstanding it would be to have two S4s in the driveway...one black, the other pearl white...both Stage II+...pure bliss!...that's until the turbo lady calls, of course...

Ah, visions of wifey and me happily dancing in our driveway - admiring our cars (Partridge Family music playing in the back ground) soon fill my head...see the butterflies fluttering along the grass? Look! Two land (one on each car) to admire the Ss (esses)...

No longer will 'EricPA' and '85-4kq-girl' be the only S4 couple on AW...wifey and I will now live in harmonious marriage-modding bliss. We'll both contribute daily to AW, waste productive time at work staring at our computer screens and abusing the F5 button. Even though I will want to haze her, because her AID # will be something god-awful like 112,869, I'll be a good husband and, more importantly, a respectful fellow Audi enthusiast, I will make sure to refrain from posting "STFA" and calling her a "Noob!"

"I'll take the bullet for ya' honey!" I say to myself...I'll continue to post somewhat insightful, but most often self-deprecating observations about my modding follies so that other members can snicker, ignore and laugh at my stupidity on AW. "It's ok...I can take the hit!" I say to myself...anything for two B5-S4s. I'll now have two opportunities to F-up my cars on the weekend...better start with something easy and make new sigs for the rides (hard to break anything doing this).

BAM!!!!

Reality sets in...it hits me squarely in the head...sends a jolt through my body (kind of similar to when the ASP-TSB came loose and landed on my forehead while I was on the creeper)...Are you kidding me?! There's no friggin way this will ever happen!...

- Wife doesn't drive a stick
- Two little ones (2 yr old and 4 mo. old) = detailing madness on weekends to keep cars clean
- I'll forever obsess over who's driving which car and, as a result, wife will resort to walking to work because she'll be fed up with my insanity

Alas, it was a nice daydream while it lasted. I guess I'll just have to stick to my S for now unless someone want to buy my S4 so that I can get bobski's!

:0P
Old 09-20-2005, 08:39 AM

Now get back to work~!
Old 09-20-2005, 08:49 AM
AudiWorld Super User

LOL!! EricPA isn't my "other half"...he's just my b!tch.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default And I just had a daydream that Piggie moved his shop to Chicago so...

I could just go a few minutes from home for tuning and the impending Stage III+ upgrade.

Ok, I'm going back to work.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

ooooh ****t!!!!
Old 09-20-2005, 08:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

haha! Great post! It's good to know I'm not the only one daydreaming here . . .
Old 09-20-2005, 08:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Morgan is a dirty, filthy *****.

Actually my true "other half" can be found on the B7 A4 forum. She's my smelly pirate hooker.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default LOL...i have same envisions here about getting a second Avant...

but she wants a beemer :/
Old 09-20-2005, 08:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default LOL!

"I'll be a good husband and, more importantly, a respectful fellow Audi enthusiast, I will make make sure to refrain from posting "STFA" and calling her a "Noob!"" HA HA!!!
Old 09-20-2005, 09:00 AM
Elder Member

lol...this is too damn funny.

Quick Reply: 'bobski's' Stage II+ avant in the Classifieds looks so tempting. Just had a (long)...