S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

double WRX kill!!!(long)

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2001, 08:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default double WRX kill!!!(long)

my friend was using his brother's WRX and told me to take him somewhere that's fun to play. i was in my S4 and he was in the WRX. i led him to this place not too far away. some decent twisties. as we were exiting from the freeway, another WRX rolled up next to me(my friend in back of me). at first, i didn't think anything till he started to follow me like he was looking for some action. so of course, i said "it's on now". there were some cars in front of us so we were kinda weaving through em first. when it was clear, i gunned it on a straightaway and pretty much flew away. i was about i'd say more or less, a football field away. it was like that for a few hundred feet. no joke.well we came to a stoplight and as he passed me, we both gave each other a thumbs up.....

as for my friend in his brother's WRX, i led him through the twisties and he also couldn't keep up, so i decided to let him lead. well, i got impatient cuz i knew i could have been going a lot faster. i passed him and led again.

sorry... didn't get to look at my speeds beacause i was kinda concentrating on the twists and turns. it was actually the first time i played with another car, so i was a little nervous especially for the twists because i wasn't too sure of what the S4 can do or handle.(not that i was doubting)

i just have to say that it was pretty fun and WOW! What an amazing car. next time i'll be sure to look at speeds and rpm's.

ps. sorry for the long post.