S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Enough is enough. PSA: DO NOT BUY FROM AUDSPEED!!! More inside...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 09:23 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I'm not an idiot, I have done 2 swaps...It was your fault they failed, not mine. So tell you wh

Idiot? I never said such thing, Just dont think you have a knowlage to do a full swap in your own garage with out a tech! If I am so bad seller as you atate all over the place, why others never complain then? Dude I sold over milion dollars on the last 3 years in chra and turbos (k03's and K04's) on these forums and Ebay, and you are the only one who's complaining man!!! So must be something wrong with you, not me!!! is it not funny? Just take the fact that you DISTROYED your turbos and didnt take my help!!! This is s fact and not a toughts. Like I stated before, I have all the proof in paper and pictures in my hands sign by Borg Warner authorized shop. Why BLOUCH never stated anything to you? What is the report from them? You just TALK man, Put some proof to the fellows on AUDIWORLD. Stop crying and put something on the table to proof what you are saying, GROW UP DUDE, STOP BEEING A HIGH SCHOOL KID!!!!!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:38 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I really hate to say it, but you think I sound like a high school kid? I didn't destroy the turbos.

You did by not building them correctly. Don't worry, I'll post up the report as soon as I get it from Blouch. By the way, you think that your inspector is a credible source when you stated that he is a personal friend of yours? Seems a little biased to me. As for complaints, I have read several of them about you trying to say it wasn't your fault. As for proof, how about you show ME some then? You keep saying you have proof, but if you do, then I want to see these pictures and reports. If you don't show them to me, I will just assume you are making it up then. Put your money where your mouth is. And honestly, you think I don't know what I'm doing then? Well then, I guess my "garage" isn't sufficient, even though I have any tool you could need, a lift, and all necessary equipment needed to do the swap, not to mention I've done it before, along with the clutch, downpipes, all of that. So, as you said, my turbos failed due to "excessive engine torque on the driver side bank" right? So are you going to eat your words when I install the new turbos that are built *correctly* and they work fine? You told me they failed due to an issue with my engine. Then why are my K03's I took off in perfect condition, and what are you going to say when the new set works fine? Are you going to finally admit that you were just fishing for an excuse not to refund my money? But really, lets see your proof. As for me destroying my turbos...I do believe YOU were the one that told me to just drive the car and the noise would go away...how about that? And if you think warning fellow AW members about your business practices is childish, then you just really don't understand the real world. Grow up and take responsibility for a poor job you did. What are you going to say when I show you the report from Blouch?