S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

FLOPS = @udizine

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 12:57 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jibberjive
You may be 30, but reading comprehension is at a 6th grade level.
is your flop done yet?

that flop will never sell, Lol
Old 09-13-2009, 01:15 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

2nd-ed
thanks man!
Old 09-13-2009, 01:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I would only bannerhammer complacentsee (for the lulz)

Originally Posted by fastestaudiwagon
dude you just want me kicked off, Lol
Nah, I wouldn't ban you that easily. This is the internets, the flame wars are half the fun. That being said, I do think you need to back up your **** more, I have not seen any pics of your projects yet but I know Jibber has posted lots of stuff here and has been participating on these forums waaaay before I got here. You can't score any points with just words - the first rule is "Pics or it didn't happen" (video is also acceptable).

Second, I don't understand your FLOPS obsession and you have never tried to explain it. Why is it so important to you when these guys finish their projects or how quickly they get done?

PLEASE TO BE EXPLAINING THIS!!!
Old 09-13-2009, 01:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by donromani
Nah, I wouldn't ban you that easily. This is the internets, the flame wars are half the fun. That being said, I do think you need to back up your **** more, I have not seen any pics of your projects yet but I know Jibber has posted lots of stuff here and has been participating on these forums waaaay before I got here. You can't score any points with just words - the first rule is "Pics or it didn't happen" (video is also acceptable).

Second, I don't understand your FLOPS obsession and you have never tried to explain it. Why is it so important to you when these guys finish their projects or how quickly they get done?

PLEASE TO BE EXPLAINING THIS!!!
i swear to god. i made this thread mainly because of jibrgayjive and the rest of the people on audish!tzine. when ever people tackle more than they can handle, the outcome will always end up a flop. i know yours will never be a flop cause your having to much fun. i new gayjiber's was a flop from day one. matter fact he FLOP'D twice in the same wannabe project thread. his rs6 project was the first flop and now he is lost and confused with those small @ss turbo's on his latest FLOP. I CALL HIM KING flop.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

thats why you dont make a thread until your **** is almost done or you atleast ahve all the parts and coin ready.

I could have had a build thread going all along, i have easily a 1000 pics of all my different stuff but that would have gotten old and labled a flop long ago. i would rather just get it almost done or done, make a gigantoric post with everything from start to finsih. you know, just layit all down at once and not waste peoples ****ing time.

i will gladly admit my project could be called a flop, heck i have abandonded it and restarted so many times, put it up for sale, etc. I would have finished it last year but i dropped 20k on snowmobiles and another 35 on cars. that sorta tapped me out for a while, car has been paid off forever so it doesnt bother me to just sit.

there is all this hate on time frames and stuff, not everyone is 100% dedicated to their car.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Snow Trooper
thats why you dont make a thread until your **** is almost done or you atleast ahve all the parts and coin ready.

I could have had a build thread going all along, i have easily a 1000 pics of all my different stuff but that would have gotten old and labled a flop long ago. i would rather just get it almost done or done, make a gigantoric post with everything from start to finsih. you know, just layit all down at once and not waste peoples ****ing time.

i will gladly admit my project could be called a flop, heck i have abandonded it and restarted so many times, put it up for sale, etc. I would have finished it last year but i dropped 20k on snowmobiles and another 35 on cars. that sorta tapped me out for a while, car has been paid off forever so it doesnt bother me to just sit.

there is all this hate on time frames and stuff, not everyone is 100% dedicated to their car.
i have about 400 pics of my single project and will post pics for those who want to see after Deb38 finishes and posts pics of his long awaited flop'd so far project. Deb, im just trying to motivate you to finish your car. i really would love to see it finished.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:55 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by fastestaudiwagon
is your flop done yet?

that flop will never sell, Lol
Enough of me dragging this thread on if you're not even going to make it interesting or funny.

I'll be waiting on pics of your incredible single turbo chariot made by Zues him(your)self.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:17 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Snow Trooper

I'm personally a fan of an ongoing project log, but understand those who aren't. I actually waited to start my build log until I had all of my parts either in hand or lined up (in case you don't know the history of my build, I started the thread when I had RS6's, ER IC's and just about everything else in hand.) I decided to go bigger, sold my RS6's and had to rely on other people's timeframes for my new hardware until about a month ago. I've had my engine pulled for over 6 months and the guy I sold my RS6 setup to has been running his setup already for months. If I hadn't chosen to step it up bigger then I would've had a running car back in February probably. With the hardware issues, and like you explained, my car is paid off and not my daily driver so other things take priority, the timeframe doesn't always work out to be a "next-day" build. I'm also a fan of the super quickly progressing build logs like the dude's who got the ATP eliminators installed, but builds like that are expected to go fast because they're paying a shop to do it for them. Of course a shop wants a car to be off of their lift and out of their hands asap, and they're getting paid to do so. I could take my car to a shop and have it completed in 2 weeks, but that's not what I'm about, not what my build's about and not what I want to spend my money on. I'm content with rolling with the punches on my build and doing what I can, when I can with my timeframe and my car. That's too bad that it pisses some people off.

I don't feel the need to justify anything about my car and build and that's why I haven't posted a reply like this until now, but you weren't being a boner and can relate to what I'm saying so I went ahead and posted it.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

And PS, you may worry about the completion thing almost to a fault. I for one would love to see some of the 100's of pics of your progress and failures in your build up until now and could care less if they're posted before it's complete. You chime in in every single single turbo thread, yet I've seen one single soliatary picture from you. Don't be bashful.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

And PS, you may worry about the completion thing almost to a fault. I for one would love to see some of the 100's of pics of your progress and failures in your build up until now and could care less if they're posted before it's complete. You chime in in every single single turbo thread, yet I've seen one single soliatary picture from you. Don't be bashful.
that was probably his best picture so far. rstyles set-up is done and it's deb's set-up and snowtroopers car combined and done 5 times better.

Quick Reply: FLOPS = @udizine