S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

FLOPS = @udizine

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

To be honest, I'm just sick of scrolling down through this thread.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:42 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you really dont know anything about my car

doesnt matter, people have seen it, drooled over it, sat in it, admired it. someday maybe it will be on the east coast and you can run against it for fun and all that.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

im not trying to bash yourcar. im just telling you the truth
Old 09-15-2009, 12:03 AM
AudiWorld Super User

you are actually talking out of your *** because unless rstyle built a track car it is nothing like mine.

my car isnt a street car, my car wouldnt impress you. its just an s4 with every bit of automotive and mechanical knowledge i have poured into over the years.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Snow Trooper
you are actually talking out of your *** because unless rstyle built a track car it is nothing like mine.

my car isnt a street car, my car wouldnt impress you. its just an s4 with every bit of automotive and mechanical knowledge i have poured into over the years.
im ipressed by anyone tryin to do a single turbo s4. dude stop acting foolish. im talking about the turbo location. all three of you'll seem to have put the turbo in the same location, that's all im saying. im also saying that there new set-up is the best ive seen so far.
Old 09-15-2009, 02:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

i thought that was where yours was also, or did you go low? I almost did that.

look M you need to realize, i never know where the heck you are coming from or what your intentions are. you gotta realize you kinda create that one.

im cool with you though, i think you also know that. i will give you hell when you show your ***, just like i hope you will to me.

i was confused by your 5 times the car comment. i mean i have seen their car before, I am pretty sure it might be 5 times the daily driver, or 5 times the grocery getter or currently running 5 times more than mine is and thus making 5 bazillion percent more power than mine currently. but to say something is 5 times the car combined with another is a little bit of a stretch when speaking on overall project terms.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

lol @ This thread still going...

Guys just leave this thread be..

No point in going back n fourth with such an idiot/elitist jackass who parades around on the Audi forums on the internet as if he "Revolutionized" the industry.. lol

FAW, I'll say it again, Your a fail at life..

But unfortunately there's always one of you in every community.

Your like the retarded little brother we all never had, we pitty you, yet smile when we see you trying so hard on here to be #1 by bashing so many, making threads "who wants to run", yet you never want to visit a track..lol "Only on the streets" lol..

Easy there Vin diesel...

Mook, moo, shmoo, voo, whatever your name is...

You sir Fail.. Infact, I Dub thee the title of "Epic Fail Guy"..

Old 09-22-2009, 06:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NYEuroTuner
lol @ This thread still going...

Guys just leave this thread be..

No point in going back n fourth with such an idiot/elitist jackass who parades around on the Audi forums on the internet as if he "Revolutionized" the industry.. lol

FAW, I'll say it again, Your a fail at life..

But unfortunately there's always one of you in every community.

Your like the retarded little brother we all never had, we pitty you, yet smile when we see you trying so hard on here to be #1 by bashing so many, making threads "who wants to run", yet you never want to visit a track..lol "Only on the streets" lol..

Easy there Vin diesel...

mu, whatever your name is...

You sir Fail.. Infact, I Dub thee the title of "Epic Fail Guy"..

aren't you the guy who asked nycVR6 if you could come to his house so that you can look at his build so that you can copy his ideas and his creativity.

i guess your brain is not working and that's why you wanna use his brain to build your car, Lol.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by fastestaudiwagon
aren't you the guy who asked nycVR6 if you could come to his house so that you can look at his build so that you can copy his ideas and his creativity.

i guess your brain is not working and that's why you wanna use his brain to build your car, Lol.

lol Are you serious? Is that the best you got? Is that your reply? Is this the best you can do?

Are you that pathetic? lol

O.k Junior, listen here Mook, moo shmoo, voo, vloo, shamoo, W/E.

NYCvr6 is Pioneering the 24 valve vr6-T build, and he's doing an amazing job building his Vr6 swap, and I did and will continue to pick Justin's (NYCvr6) brain and Issam's brain for this swap.

Since I am very humble (unlike you) and I don't "pretend" to know everything (likeyou), I will ask questions, check out builds, learn as much as I can till I cant stand it no more.

Now, here is what you do from here on.

Get in your Wagon, start it, put it in gear, and drive as fast as you can into a wall, and maybe then.... Just maybe someone on here might actually feel bad for you rather than feel nothing but Pitty...

Now **** off..
Old 09-22-2009, 11:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

SO this is how you "revolutionized" the Audi community?

FAW, Silly fagget, dicks are for chicks..

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...php?p=23812667

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...stestaudiwagon