S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Are fog lights overkill in rain???

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2000, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "I don't mind the sun sometimes..."

...the images it shows" is that the song???

they have mountains in Texas? 8^P

~Jason C

I thought 'Instigating' looked wrong - was never for that penalty in hockey before
Old 04-05-2000, 02:43 PM
Stätus Josh

Default I'm with you Craig, plus people flash because of the Xenons not the measly fogs.

I think it looks better and more balanced in the front with all the lights on. I either have them all on or all off. Plus I think they do give off a good amount of light, even in clear weather they make a difference IMHO.

Its the rice boys with their 4 sets of PIAAs pointed at the sky that **** me off!<p><a Href="mailto:josh@s4.toasthost.com">Josh Decker</a>
<a href="http://s4.toasthost.com">'00 S4</a>
Old 04-05-2000, 02:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Dangerous overconfidence...

Remember that brakes aren't all there is to braking... E.g. here in CO, the best ABS and snow-tire equipped pavement burner will be easily collected by Grandma in her '77 Nova -- with studded now tires on ice.

I too always figured I could stop faster than anybody else on the road - until I found out differently.

FWIW, a few years ago out here a teenager with that same attitude stopped for a roadway discussion with a senior citizen... fist vs .357... guess who got off on a self defense claim, and guess whose parents bought him a real nice suit to go with pine furniture.

Keep the shiny side up, the greasy side down, and the temper on simmer!<p>Richard
'00 A6 2.7TM
Old 04-05-2000, 06:39 PM

Default Hate to tell you this but you're an accident waiting to happen. Take it from me,

there are pros out there who are just waiting to set up someone like you and will wind up owning everything you have or damaging you badly, VERY badly.
Old 04-06-2000, 06:22 AM

Default There's optmists and pessimists. I don't like to live always looking at the negative...

Of course there's people out there just waiting to mess up your life. I'm not going to run around scared fo these people. The chance of running into one of these people is pretty nil. Hell, I have a better chance of screwing up my life on my own, like getting into a car acident or taking a puck in the head, or something. Such is life, bad things can happen at any time. I'm not going to live scared of what could happen, or always thinking of lifes negatives. I'll just be myself and do my thing. I want to dictate how I live, not someone else and what they can do to me...

Peace
~J
Old 04-06-2000, 10:36 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Are you really as dumb as you sound?

First of all, how does getting sued make anyone a "pushover" or "letting people have their way with you?" Are you saying that if you got sued, you would kill the person or beat them senseless? If you are anywhere near the imbecile that you sound like, you WILL get sued someday...and with your attitude, you'll probably end up dead or in prison because of it. How'd you like to be "married" to a 400 lb black guy named Bubba? It could happen ;-)

The only people who don't walk away from fights are those who have nothing to lose. Call me a wimp if you like...I'll be laughing all the way home while you're crying all the way to jail. Material things like cars can be replaced if they are destroyed, but your life, family, freedom, and financial well-being CAN be taken away from you...permanently if you f**k up enough. Sounds like you're well on your way...congratulations!