S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

golfrsi has left the earth i found a guy that does it for a living. What would you like to see in cf

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 05:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nope just until after the election was over..... We finished closing up shops last week

and though some more work needs to be done.... I def. have a life back.... Since tuesday I have been trolling here, just been so long since I posted didn't have much to say.....

We also used the election close to merge with another local design firm and that has been eating up a lot of time...

You can always still email though... I have been pretty good as of lately.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default ...

wow, i had all but assumed that i wouldn't be hearing from you again. I'm still interested in completing this deal but i'd like to have better communication from your side. I understand the demand and time issues...thanks for this update. Can you make sure i see that email?
Old 11-19-2006, 05:10 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

you owe A LOT of people A LOT of stuff.. you better cough up all of it...
Old 11-19-2006, 05:11 PM

Default ----

ya, I blew off a ton of emails over the last couple months,,,but it was a 2 man show running 5 different re-election and campaign media programs... I was stressed enough to worry about car parts.

best of my knowledge outside of the piano, 1 set of carbon is outstanding (Art Ruisenor, SN?) and another buyer was dissatisfied with his refund (Mirror|rorriM)... seems he sent me a broken piece and wanted that back in addition to his money, I didn't keep it so I had nothing to return? I notice on his posts he doesn't include the fact he was refunded, just the missing pillar.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:11 PM

Default ??? And what is that?

outside of the piano, 1 set of carbon is outstanding (Art Ruisenor, SN?) and another buyer was dissatisfied with his refund (Mirror|rorriM)... seems he sent me a broken piece and wanted that back <b>in addition to his money</b>, I couldn't use it and didn't keep it (at his original request) so I had nothing to return? I notice on his posts he doesn't include the fact he was refunded, just the missing pillar.

With ragard to the paino... I have been moving through the list, In fact EdyJun just got his last week....
Old 11-19-2006, 05:13 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

A pillars.. trim pieces.. you get amnesia?? the ***** on you boy
Old 11-19-2006, 05:15 PM

re-read post.
Old 11-19-2006, 05:17 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

just did.. doesnt change anything.. you fvcking dissapeared and left all these people hanging...
Old 11-19-2006, 05:20 PM

Default full CF trim with center console layover maybe (for under $1k.) How bout an E-Brake Handle too?

Engine covers? Y-Pipe? Hell lets do a CF Exhaust
Old 11-19-2006, 05:24 PM

Default Re: ...

Nope.... I have been off the boards and she has been emailing people privatly... With all the sets that ship out, I'm suprissed no one has posted their receipt... just thinking back to the people who contacted me directly, EdyJun, Velocity, Milleniumthrees,, etc..

ya... I can't say exactly 100% if it will be tomorrow, I know Edy has a second set coming and there we some requested skips that she need to contact first... I migt not be back on for a few days, so feel free to email me.

Quick Reply: golfrsi has left the earth i found a guy that does it for a living. What would you like to see in cf