S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

A good day today . . . I installed the lip spoiler and had the Yoko AVS sports put on my Avus (m)

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2003, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A good day today . . . I installed the lip spoiler and had the Yoko AVS sports put on my Avus (m)

I can't believe the difference between the P6000's and these meaty monsters. The car not only sticks twice as hard to the ground but it rides sooooo smooth. If anyone said the Yoko avs sports are loud they must have ears like bats cuz they are mad quiet to me. The body roll has diminished and oddly enough my shifting feels smoother. I run 15 mm MTM spacers and my wheels barely fit in the wheel wells. They look great IMHO. I love that wide stance. I wish I had pics to show but I keep spending money on mods and not on a digital camera =) Overall I love the AVS sports as I am used to balding p6000's with 32k on them. I may drop don't to 10 mm h&r spacers to accomodate the drop from Koni dual adjustable c/o's which are coming from Achtuning next week. Many thanks to Josh !!! I am willing to roll the fenders with the 15 mm spacers on cuz they look so good but we'll see what's involved and how much money it will cost to do the fronts.

I also put on the M3 lip spoiler and it was too easy. Fits great and looks stealth. There is a small gap from the 3m tape but I'm hoping that settles over time ( before it gets ripped off my car *knocks on wood*). Overall I'm happy with the sleeper look. I can't wait for the c/o's since it's been . . . . .oh . . .2 years from original purchase of the car =) I'll pipe in when I get the Koni's on and let everyone know how they handle and feel.