S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

i just pulled an SL65 AMG!!!!! =) woooooot..............

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 03:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lol.....my floors are clean...thank you though...............u don't ruffle my feathers, I jus have

lots of fun with whatever is thrown around here. Other than Color and that it runs AWE/GIAC, what is similar about my car and his? Mine has FULL INTERIOR and WEIGHT.....not some gutted out tin can. FYI...if your car is Silver and with Full-interior, i'd say you have more in common with BBB than I, since his car is Silver with "full Interior" running APR S3. Again, find out the facts (that is F-A-C-T-S) since I have to spell it out for since you have an Ignorance problem about the truth. ROFL

Anyways.....your statement about the Benz is Foolish, you weren't there, you didn't see us hit it at the same time, you didn't see me pull him off the bat and through 3rd. It shouldn't be very hard to believe.....but think what you want, it happened and it's the truth. There is no Bull**** in what I described or posted......unlike you, who claims and boasted to have beat down every AWE car you have ever encountered. And what is that? A whole One (S4Floridas car?) ROFL, you make me laugh, you are right, I ROLL on my floor from your EXTREME BS and mindless BLABBER that comes out of your mouth. You even admitted yourself that you type before you think. S4Florida's car was what...one carlength from yours? Was that the Beat Down in difference? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I don't pimp AWE more than any other Tuners kit out there. That is eveidenced by my posts that praise the power of new APR code, as well as ASP and such. So you generaliztion lumping me as an AWE Nuthugger is complete ASENINE on your part. You have no clue what you are talking about.....but we already knew that. Anyways......have fun with your APR car, enjoy, if I ever come down to FLA, I hope we can line up the cars and you can show me how to school AWE/GIAC LMAO!!! =P
Old 10-17-2006, 06:29 PM
RMN

yeah, but please link from this thread... otherwise, I might miss it
Old 10-19-2006, 05:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default It's still a fluke, SL65 has rear LSD and puts down power quite well...

The 65s are the only RWD MBs to have rear LSDs. It puts down power extremely well - sure with too excited of a foot he could have gotten the ESP to kick in which would cut power and therefore give you a huge jump and not allow him to catch up until after 90.

Your post is very misleading... I don't think it's much to brag about posting on a car that obviously must've done something wrong because your car is not as fast/quick as an SL65.

-m
Old 10-19-2006, 05:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Not even, SL hooks up fine at ~20mph

Just because the 65 has a boat load of torque, remember it is a biturbo engine - it's not a huge cubic inch idle torque monster. It needs rpm and load for that torque to come in (although yes, it comes in very low) the powerband lends itself to fairly good power delivery.