S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

i never post kill stories, but this one is fun. S4=1Porsche turbo=1 (long)

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 09:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i never post kill stories, but this one is fun. S4=1Porsche turbo=1 (long)

just coming home from my friends while im talkin to my wife on the phone (speaker)
I see 2 cars racing from down the block and they stop at the light, i too, stop at the light in the left turning lane, and i see these ghey rich kids(from now on grk) from my neighborhood, 2 grk in a black sl500 "losing" to one grk in a brand spankin new white porsche turbo still with temps on the back...

light changes, p-car takes the jump and he's off while mb tries tagging along...
obviously, i didnt make that left...i gave'em chase losing the mb kicking him outa the game completly, while the grk in the p-car doesnt know whats a foot from his bumper, he punches it harder, and i follow, not losing him by more then 1/2 a car...keep in mind im behind him.

we get to the next light 2 blocks down, im still behind him and a buncha people who are smoking outside a lounge saw and heard this and they are all giving me the thumbs up, and i hear them in the background..what car is that? audee S4...

anyways light changes, he guns it losing me by about 2 cars and suprisingly im guessing he is over confident with the powa cause i was right back on his tail again and even waiting to pass (he was driving in the middle of 2 lanes)

2 blocks from there, in front of our local precint (best spot for a race btw) he pulls to the right lane so we can get along side each other...
grk: you better be careful with that thing

me: me??? you!!!

grk: im just kidding <insert grk laugh here> and looks ahead

me: <blank stare> wanting a kill

light changes, i launch and pull 2 cars on him, (obviously, again he was being cocky and didnt think he had to launch) he is tryin to catch me as im deep in to 3rd and he shuts down and makes a right turn, i guess out of embarasment..

how do i know you ask? as i casually drove at 20mph with a big smile on my face i get to the next light where i wanna make a left... a black mb with 2 grk pulls up to me with the same looks they got from their parents when they came outa the closet...
they are just pointing with mouths opened and the driver says this twice: an Audi takes a Porshe? an Audi keeps up with a Porsche??!
me: apparently, this one did.
grk passenger to grk driver: where the hell did he turn (reffering to his p-car friend) i thought we were meeting at 7-11

i lol and head home, fwiw, my wife was on the phone the whole time...lol
wife: whats going on? how come your not paying attention?
me: oh, i was paying attention, i just raced a porsche turbo and actually kept up then took him!
wife: did you pick me up the prescription?

me: <blank stare>

yes, i know, this is not exactly a kill considering the cocky grk and his driving, but i wanted to share it with you guys anyways, i had a blast =)
Old 07-31-2006, 10:04 PM

Default my favorite thing to say when beating a 996tt or exotic.....

Me: is that a kit car? it just got beat by a family sedan, seems slow.

hahaha they love that one.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

harsh..lol
Old 07-31-2006, 10:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Sweet, a 997 turbo? you have plain K04?
Old 07-31-2006, 10:19 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Very nice.... it is always a good feeling to put a P-car in it's place...

I took a modified 996tt from 0 to 80 by about a car length and a half once. Sac-S4 and X-1 Racer were behind me when it happend. The 996tt had an S4 owner in the passanger seat and I had one in mine. A quick run on a deserted road to 80 and then shut it down. Guy was actually very cool about it. "what the hell is in that thing?" I love that one... I have gotten in from two P-turbo owners before.

Very nice kill. I love these cars:^)
Old 07-31-2006, 10:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default i dont think the 997T is out yet, or is it? the car was brand new

with a temporary plate on the back. a friend i grew up with owns a leasing company and the p-car was sporting his plate, so ill call him tommorow to get more details, and to see if this grk wants to come to the airstrip with a video camera...btw dude, i have KO4's, but not in my car =p im stage 2+ and most guys that know my car will vouch that its not your average 2+
thats why i was so happy i the first place, gives me alot to look forward too =)
Old 07-31-2006, 10:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default i honestly lucked out, if it was me in the p-car, this story would never make it to aw. you had a

great kill, i just put a grk in his place =)
Old 07-31-2006, 10:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Ahh yes.. the white one at Gary's BBQ last summer.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Yea.... I doubt he is running over Rennlist to post the outcome:^) I was actually suprised

that I beat this guy in his 996tt. He had Giac software and exhaust. From what Gary said he also is a good driver and does quite a bit of track stuff. I thought if I was lucky I would be able to maybe keep up with him... it was a pleasant suprise.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:35 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Was it white... I can't even remember? Nice guy and took the loss pretty well.

Quick Reply: i never post kill stories, but this one is fun. S4=1Porsche turbo=1 (long)