S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Jim - I am still waiting on the pictures of the Imola bushmaster AR-15!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2000, 03:01 PM
Boss Hogg

Oh not you too!
Old 01-20-2000, 03:05 PM
RocketJohn

I concur... I pack the USP 40 Compact... USP 45 Fullsize stays on the nightstand... yowza!
Old 01-20-2000, 03:07 PM
cgerard

Default Re: Benelli makes incredible firearms. I use a Super Black Eagle for duck hunting

no i dont have an automatic liscence right now, cuz i'm only 18. My bennelli is a M90 w/ 7 round tube (2 3/4) pistol grip w/ buttstock and ghostring sights. Its a beast, best gun i've ever bought/owned/shot. The aluminum Recivers make it nice and light as well. I know HK stopped being their distrib (i think), so i dont know anything about the availability of their guns anymore.

I'm waiting on the AUG/MP5 untill i'm 21 because i am going to get a auto liscense. I do have to say that i love the steyr, but i would buy the MP5SD (prefer SD-PDW) in a second. What wonderful silenced machineguns.
Old 01-20-2000, 03:10 PM
cgerard

Default hey HOGG

have you seen the Para Ordinance (i might be wrong) AR that has Carbon Fibre recivers and parts. I stopped by my gun store and they had one. i asked to see it, they handed it to me, and my arms rose when i grabbed it (you know, like when your expecting a much heavier object). The thing weighed next to nothing. Dont know anthing more about it, but DAMN was it light
Old 01-20-2000, 03:14 PM
cgerard

Default Re: But only that same configuration, no other "banned" changes allowed

well i sold my preban Olypic Arms AR, and frankly, Heavy barreled Post Ban AR's are far more interesting to me. I love the DPMS barrels and handguards when put on an AR, but know nothing about their quality so i bought a bushmaster reciever so in the future i can asseble it with whatever i decide (keeping it legal of course )
Old 01-20-2000, 03:17 PM
Boss Hogg

Sorry, I don't know much about Para Ordinance's product line.
Old 01-20-2000, 03:25 PM
Boss Hogg

Default First of all, what state are you from? Second of all, getting an automatic

license is difficult or near impossible if you live in certain states. A license for a silenced firearm? Even more difficult than getting the automatic license.
Third, I am assuming you are coming from a family of wealth because the AUG and MP5 are very expensive propositions.
Old 01-20-2000, 03:28 PM
Boss Hogg

Default Also, unless you are talking about SpecOps modifications, there is no silenced version of the

MP5K PDW. The MP5SD is not a machine gun either. It is a silenced sub-machine gun. The HK 21E is a machine gun.
Old 01-20-2000, 03:29 PM
cgerard

Default Re: First of all, what state are you from? Second of all, getting an automatic

i'm from pennsylvania, and my dealer is "pennsylvania Police Supply" which handels their fair share of Class III firearms. While i do come from an affulent family the money would be coming from a coop while in college. By my estimates it will take almost all of my co-op money to buy what i want. I'm planning on the MP5SD running me about 8-10 , but i havnt been checking the market recently.
Old 01-20-2000, 03:31 PM
Boss Hogg

Default Last point, HK no longer distributes Benelli because Benelli has generated enough

volume into the U.S. on its own. You can find Benelli products in any large firearm store. Hell, L.L. Bean's favorite hunting shotgun is the Benelli Super Black Eagle.

Quick Reply: Jim - I am still waiting on the pictures of the Imola bushmaster AR-15!!!