S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

A kid from a local forum wanted to shoot my car.

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 12:45 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats his beater that he drives to work..
Old 09-24-2008, 12:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Eric Fletcher Facts..

Eric Fletcher tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Eric Fletcher counted to infinity - twice.

Eric Fletcher does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

If you can see Eric Fletcher, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Eric Fletcher sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Eric Fletcher. ..

Eric Fletcher built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Eric Fletcher has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

They once made a Eric Fletcher toilet paper, but it wouldn't take **** from anybody.

A blind man once stepped on Eric Fletchershoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Eric Fletcher!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Eric Fletcher

Eric Fletcher is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a ****ing Indian.

There is no chin behind Eric Fletcher beard. There is only another fist.

In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Eric Fletcher, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.

The chief export of Eric Fletcher is pain.

Eric Fletcher is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Eric Fletcher out. It failed misserably.

Crop circles are Eric Fletcher way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the **** down.

Eric Fletcher once commented, "There are few problems in this world that cannot be solved by a swift roundhouse kick to the face. In fact, there are none."
Old 09-24-2008, 01:24 PM

Default weak. you know nothing about me and i pegged you dead on.

"i know you are but what am i"

clever comeback. go get a donut and post about how much better you are and enjoy "the good life"

im very blessed in many different parts of my life, professionally, socially, romantically, etc. things are working out well and keep getting better.

putting a mirror to your post (which basically insulted every contributor to this forum) does nothing to affect that. nor does thinking youre full of **** and have a pathetic life.

i was hoping for a response that included wild claims of success, beautiful women, and fantastic adventures like a peterman catalog. equally believable.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default every time your name comes up on here I just laugh and have to rewatch this

<ul><li><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E87WAAJt6ZI">youtubevideo</a></li></ul>
Old 09-24-2008, 03:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

RACE CAR CHASSIS DESIGNER GUY!!
Old 09-24-2008, 04:28 PM

fvckin dbag
Old 09-24-2008, 07:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Fat, bald and arrogant is now way to go through life...

And no, your life isn't better than mine.