S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Looking for factory parts. Need help.

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for factory parts. Need help.

I'm not sure where I should be posting this. I don't know if I can get any help since this is the 2000+ models forum. I just got a 92 s4. It's also my first car, one that I actually own. There's some major peeling issues on the hood(Previous owner didn't take car of it). So I will be having it repainted. And while I'm at it, I wanted to change the interior color from tan to black. Along with some other minor things. I'm sure I could contact my local Audi dealer. But I'd like to see if there is anywhere online that I can find older factory parts. And you guys here at AudiWorld should be able to point me in the right direction.

Some things I'm looking for are
-Bumpers (front and rear) I want ground effects, but I don't know if I will be able to find them.
-All the interior trim and molding.
-Press molded carpet
-Armrest on drivers seat.
-Body guards. I think that's what they may be called. They're platic guards on the doors to help prevent the actual door getting damaged.

There is some electrical work that I need to do as well. Problems with the power window system. And I don't have any diagrams to work with. The suspension sys may need some work too. But I'm not sure. Can anyone help me out here? My dad may, probably not, but may be able to get me a little better prices only because he would buy them as a store owner. And I would do allt he labor and instalation with him. Hopefully I made everything clear. :S Right now I'm just looking for an online store where I can find aftermarket and factory parts for my car. It's a little older so I'm not sure if I can.

Thanks for any help you might give.
-Raymond

edit- The other thing I'm looking for are more "visually pleasing" lights. The solid red in back needs to go. Anywhere to pick up aftermarket ones?
Thanks again!
Old 02-15-2006, 07:02 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I would suggest you check out this forum -------->

There sometimes a few UrS4 guys we see here, but most are at the link.

Bruce<ul><li><a href="https://www.audiworld.com/forum/s4s6.html">UrS4 Forum</a></li></ul>
Old 02-15-2006, 07:34 PM

Default Re: I would suggest you check out this forum -------->

Okay thanks. I'll repost it over there.