S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Looks like I got out of hand again... reverting back to my old ways, sigh.

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 07:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I never attacked any aspect of Pat other than...

...his street racing and his desire to beat me in a race with his street skillz. I'm sorry, when you admit to street racing and issue a 'meet me at the flagpole after school' challenge then it's open season on you. Meanwhile he's called me names, insinuated I take illicit drugs (he said I'm smokin' crack), etc. I've had fun with the banter but clearly Patsocal has taken it pretty seriously. He's very passionate about his racing (even though he doesn't actually race).

I'm on record as preferring a BMW to an S4 as a track car and I'll defend that opinion. There is no way to 'prove' my opinion other than to share my experiences and the preferences of friends who've driven both an M3 and an S4 on the track. If someone gets all wound up about it I can't be blamed for that.

You've said that I'm ignoring facts and spreading lies and fabrications but I can't remember what I said that was a lie. Racing statistics are like politics...we pick the stats we want to prove our point but we're still no closer to the truth. In the end there is no truth, there is just opinion.

I am married with kids but I do over 90% of my e-battles from work while on break. You're right...fighting e-battles while ignoring your family is deplorable but you can't make it stick to me.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:43 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Right!! Eveny one knows it's all about the cup holders!!!
Old 09-22-2005, 07:49 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I'm not trying to slam you....I just think you are stereotyping Pat.....I'm trying to tell you....

you're wrong.....

he's fast, he used to street race, but he's no snob...
Old 09-22-2005, 09:32 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default street racing is awesome, so back off because you are surely so perfect that

you have never broken a traffic law? Or possibly there has been a time where you were speeding and maybe there was someone else speeding within close proximity to you and you pushed your go pedal a little bit harder because he was gaining or was ahead...... OMG YOUR A STREET RACER, DIE DIE DIE

i love how so many people on these forums act like they are so far above and beyond a challenge on the street
Old 09-22-2005, 10:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I've had my fair share of rain DEs...

Laguna, Sears and Thunderhill....

at least at Thunderhill, there is runoff all over....ask Ben Bauer....he utilized his quattro in the mud... hehe.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:44 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default PAUL! RE-READ MY NOTE! I NEVER, EVER even talk about Pat. My ENTIRE letter is about Krisko

who I reference as the east coast snob.

My letter starts with:

"Pat, that Krisko guy is a joke. I caught him in lie after lie, fabritcation after fabrication about"

The comma denotes I am not talking about Pat, as there is a pause afterwords.

Like if I said "Paul, I am not talking about Pat."

Paul. I was not talking about Pat. No offense, but you are not seeing this and you are alone in not perceiving it this way. Even Mr. Lindsey himself knows I wasn't talking about him.

No harm no foul. I'm not mad or anything, but you're not seeing that I was not talking about Pat (who I know personally and have ZERO against).

Cheers.

Mike S
Old 09-23-2005, 05:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default LOL, Paul knows you're not talking about me...

it's all good man, we'll let Krisko crawl back under his rock. You know, the one that says "holier than thou" on it.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:56 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Not worth arguing with you. You made personal attacks on him, don't know him

What it comes down to is your general ideas about AWD and RWD go against the racing success and general automotive convention.

When you post thingst that come off as blasphemous to most people, as well as run very loose with the facts (your races against Audis, the WC results, your not mentioning your BMW engine failures, and so much more), you will anger people and make them think you are pretty much a BS'ing fool.

I've told you time and time again. Your opinion does not offset fact. You have to realize and learn this.

Mike S
Old 09-23-2005, 05:58 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I am not for street racing, but you are 100% correct, Snow Patrol. I'm sure he's had a car of his

up to well above legal speeds at some time in his life. He's likely even raced a few.

That's the type of BS and hipocrasy that garners attention to his posts and causes 250+ thread slams of him, many times over the years.

He just doesn't get the way he is perceived, nor that his opinion doesn't negate fact.

Cheers.

Mike S
Old 09-23-2005, 06:00 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Not too sure about that. He keeps claiming I'm calling you a snob. Cheers.

Quick Reply: Looks like I got out of hand again... reverting back to my old ways, sigh.