S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Mark@ASP - Please send me back my RS6 manifolds...

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 06:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 09-17-2008, 07:48 PM

Default I wonder if he ever responds

promptly or at all in this case, there seems to be a trend
Old 09-17-2008, 07:49 PM

troll
Old 09-18-2008, 03:48 AM
Banned

Alex, swing by and pick them up in person....
Old 09-18-2008, 05:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default thats because im still awaiting an email reply with an address ; )

I told him about a month ago that I didnt have his address anymore and needed it.. Still havent got a response.. so before you go posting on a public forum trying to call someone out then maybe you should talk to "your boy". Yes it has been awhile, but I also said I was going to paint the parts when I painted my car.. My car has not been painted pearl yet. The trim pieces have been done for, FOREVER and I told Ben that an emails. I recently told him if he wanted I would send them to him before the other 2 pieces so he could install it, I told him that I needed his address and I never got a reponse with an address in it, and he replied to something else so I know he saw the email.. I dont appreciate your response especially when I was coming out of pocket and volunteered to do this before it was easy and not a big deal.

Ben. This has nothing to do with you, youve been very understanding and cool on the whole matter.. If your going to be at h2o and see this, I can just give you everything there.

Do you have Ben's address?? I never see him post anymore.
Old 09-18-2008, 05:41 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Yeah for serrrrrious
Old 09-18-2008, 06:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

thanks for the update , what is your email ?
Old 09-18-2008, 07:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

I could say the same about you sir :P
Old 09-18-2008, 07:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Sure... just buy me the plane ticket because I'm not particularly feeling the 12+ hour road trip

...It's a 700+ mile round trip from Rochester, NY.

I very much appreciate how you took advantage of me when you asked for these parts. I went out of my way to ship these parts to you the next day and spent money on shipping... with the expectation that I would receive something in return.

I think that's a pretty ****ty thing to do now that I've been left dry for the last year and ignored.

I wasn't under the impression that the our deal would be me driving 12 hours and paying money on gas to pick up the manifolds YOU asked for. As I recall, the exchange was for a dyno tune. I've been trying to email you to work out a deal, but I guess the only way to get your attention over the last year are the forums.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:01 AM
Banned

Default You crack me up, ahh the forums, dude I live for drama on these forums afterall it's all everyone...

wants anymore.

IIRC I offered to ship back the cracked mani's you sent. I dont think there is ANY value of these in terms of resale, YES?

I have not backed out on anything, I offered you a tune, you can still have it but you assumed I wouldnt be interested in tuning the uber engineering GenX setup. AFAIK none of them run yet, right? What's the holdup?

You then continously poke fun at our wares in terms of welds and such, when in reality we have
no problems. And now expect me to jump cause you made a post? Get over yourself.

Send me an addy, Ill gladly ship the mani's back, they have been collecting dust for ages, you can then sell them as planned for huge $$$.

Quick Reply: Mark@ASP - Please send me back my RS6 manifolds...