S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Message from a "Cop" to AudiS4Biturbo and Toasty

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2001, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Message from a "Cop" to AudiS4Biturbo and Toasty

I really appreciate both of your posts. The attitude you display is completely indicative of your age. They are callous and ignorant. Your posts were way out of line. As BlackS4allion posted, if it's the law in WA, then the officer is doing his job. There's a reason LP's are required on the front of a vehicle, I'll let you figure that one out.

A lewd comment dealing with rape is totally inappropriate. It's unfortunate your post is still on the board. If you can't think of intelligent words to get your point across, don't post.

Toasty, you really believe because your a "young kid" in a nice car that officers target you? Get real. It's probably due to your driving, don't flatter yourself. FYI, it's probable cause to stop you.

You know, you're probably right, most officers probably do own "**** box american beaters", at least they're doing something you can't do, nor would try. What do you do to better society?

"Screwing each other and cramming their crap holes", now how'd you know?

I began reading A4.Org in Jan '99 to gain insight on my future purchase of an A4. I gained valuable info that helped me decide what options to choose. I quit reading A4.Org religiously after several months. A few months ago I traded my 99.5 A4 APR Stage II for a '01 S4 Avant. I've begun checking out the forums again for pertinent info. Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope the next time both of you are stopped, you're attitude is for the better. Your attitude plays a big difference in the outcome, not always, but it does.

Chris
Old 06-26-2001, 08:26 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default So what's your take on street racing *ducking for bringing this topic back*

I'm just curious to know if you did it when you were young or if you had friends that did, and what you would do now if you caught some guys street racing on an abandoned country road?
Old 06-26-2001, 08:38 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Hey CW...I agree with you.

BTW, how ya been?
Old 06-26-2001, 08:44 PM

Default my response (long)

ok maybe i shouldnt have generalized ALL cops. sure i highly respect officers that go out into the world and make our cities a better place by busting drug dealers, rapists, and murderers. However, in my comment i meant to flame the cops in my area as well as other low crime suburban areas. because of the fact that these guys have absolutly nothing else better to, they take their bordom out on others by writing them lame traffic tickets etc. im on the virge of losing my license because of such bogus traffic violations. if i was anywhere else in this country, a cop would have not even though twice about pulling me over. i have NO respect for cops that give out BS tickets. thats the way i feel... you wanna talk to me furthur about it? you have my AIM name: S4TOASTY im willing to spare some time.
Old 06-26-2001, 08:51 PM

Default For the most part I agree...

but I have been pulled over one too many times myself and been falsely accused of driving faster than the speed limit. Since my last ticket, I have been pulled over twice times by the same 2 cops. I have a video camera mount that my friend machined for me and connected to the headrest metal part and I have a little camera attached. Every time I got stopped I was under the speed limit by more than 5 mph. I have court dates and will admit it as evidence. Trust me, cops are punks especially to younger, non-white people in expensive cars. I'm sorry, I know it is pretty harsh to say this, but I have proof of my actions. My lawyer was pretty amazed himself that on one ticket the cop wrote me for 30 mph above the speed limit when I was 5 under. No eradic lane changes or anything. Take it for what its worth.
Old 06-26-2001, 08:57 PM

Default omg the same thing happend to me

i was taking a break when studying for finals when i decided to take my S out at 2:00 am. this cop pulls me over and tell me im going 20 over and racing with a bmw no less! then he hands me the ticket and i got on my way. when i look at the ticket its for 25 over! just enough to get a 6 point ticket instead of a 4 pointer (which i would have had if i had gotten 20 over).
Old 06-26-2001, 09:35 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I know!! In case you are trying to out run a office in reverse???? Front plates are lame
Old 06-26-2001, 09:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Stop moderating posts...!!! This was on topic, and very relavent to these boards....

stop fricking censoring....

what is this, russia?

give me a break....lighten up!!!!
Old 06-26-2001, 09:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default This partially shows the attitude most cops have in suburbia...

I have personal experience right here in Arvada CO...I've done many police ride along's. 5 out of the 7 had large attitudes and probably continue to abuse there powers. I've never been polled over in Arvada, so I have no personal experience there. Unfortunately, cops are normal people like you and me and are susceptible to power corruption. And CW, don't go around saying you job is so hard, because ITS NOT....its can be stressful like other jobs but that doesn't mean you have big B@lls.
Old 06-26-2001, 09:45 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Respect cops...they keep your sorry *** alive when you need it....

I can't believe some of you....showing your age....

Pls respect the law.....they are the good guys...not the ****ups out there, OK?

Quick Reply: Message from a "Cop" to AudiS4Biturbo and Toasty