S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

my "gt TURBO" project

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 08:34 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Your missing the point. Look at this guys previous posts. lol. He is not impressed by other peoples GT single/twin turbo builts.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:19 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, as they say 'round hur: I ain't got no dog in this fight, but if you're referring to this thread it looks like someone else fired the first shot, mate...If you're talking about earlier threads, well, I've been gone for two weeks and I'm a little out the loop.

Either way, I'm going to keep out of it. Too tired. No write sentences good.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

https://forums.audiworld.com/search.php?searchid=509234 Just view upon it. Your fault for leaving for 2 weeks.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:45 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I know man. Those stupid vacations - there's all this pressure to actually do stuff, go sightseeing, all that bullsh*t. And you don't even get paid! It's not like work, where I can just goof around online all day and shop for S4 parts.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by wdbdy2000s4
Why are you so concerned with Creativity? At the end of the day his car will rape yours and so will Ringlords. I don't really see the need to be "unique" and "creative" for 550chp...There are much easier, time effective, and cheaper options out there to achieve your same goals. I'M NOT IMPRESSED.
i think that was the most apt use of the word 'rape' Ive seen in awhile
Old 07-01-2009, 10:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

I am not impressed
Old 07-01-2009, 03:42 PM
AudiWorld Member

Man stop that creative BS in this Audi scene.

Creativity for you is what ?

Welding your pipes yourself so it fails and creates a nice fireball ?

Creativity could be to strap a direct port 250 hp shot of nitrous to reach your goal... LOL.

I can take my mechanics engine for a week end and swap it in a B5 A4, it would be exactly what you are looking for but in the 800 hp levels...
Old 07-01-2009, 04:11 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

WTF I'm I totally missing something here??? Their have been single turbo B5 S4's before so what is the BFD.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:43 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

As the Audiworld turns...AW megadouche battles for legitimacy by posting his intent to build a "creative" and "IMPRESSIVE" Audi S4.[/gay movie promo]

I'm surprised you dare even try to make a thread with claims about your supposed build after all of the retarded, ignorant stuff you've spattered everwhere over the past few weeks. You're going to get eaten alive lol. I decided that you and 10.98 or bust need to kick it because you seem to share the same mantra ("let's be ignorant, obnoxious, self-absorbed egomaniacs on the forums and grasp for any attention we can get!")

I can now say without a shadow of a doubt that my S4 will make your car look like an anemic schoolgirl.

And PS...YOUR BUILD IS NOT ORIGINAL OR UNIQUE (in the fact that IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE ON AN S4) LOL!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:06 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default PS...YOUR BUILD IS NOT ORIGINAL OR UNIQUE (in the fact that IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE! HA

Originally Posted by jibberjive
As the Audiworld turns...AW megadouche battles for legitimacy by posting his intent to build a "creative" and "IMPRESSIVE" Audi S4.[/gay movie promo]

I'm surprised you dare even try to make a thread with claims about your supposed build after all of the retarded, ignorant stuff you've spattered everwhere over the past few weeks. You're going to get eaten alive lol. I decided that you and 10.98 or bust need to kick it because you seem to share the same mantra ("let's be ignorant, obnoxious, self-absorbed egomaniacs on the forums and grasp for any attention we can get!")

I can now say without a shadow of a doubt that my S4 will make your car look like an anemic schoolgirl.

And PS...YOUR BUILD IS NOT ORIGINAL OR UNIQUE (in the fact that IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE ON AN S4) LOL!
In case someone doesn't read the bodies of the posts

Quick Reply: my "gt TURBO" project