S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Parts and University Audi

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2000, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts and University Audi

I am looking to put in my order for a spankin' new S4 this week (I hope). Now comes the dealer choice. I live near Seattle, and so far University Audi has impressed me the most. How is their service dept.? Can they get parts fairly quickly?
Old 11-01-2000, 11:26 AM

Default University Audi - yes!

University Audi is excellent.

Brain Landerville is the sales guy that got me my car, JoshD@s4.org's car, BenM's replacement laser car, and others. He'll take care of you - tell him Jason & Josh referred you and you'll probably get even better care .

As far as parts, they got my replacement transmission in the day mine failed (ordered it 1 day earlier). They got Josh's new turbo's pretty quickly as well as JoshK's new turbos.

Servicewise John & Phil (Audi service) will take good care of you. It's a BUSY service department, and I'm sure some of the techs are better than others, but I'm mostly ok w/ them - they did scrape my bumper, but they are fixing it. Normally I'd be really upset about something like that, but I really appreciate Univ. Audi, especially when compared to what I hear about other dealers.

...Jason
'00 Nogaro/Silver
New Transmission - finally mostly broken in
Neuspeed/Borla exhaust
Vortrag Coilovers
StopTech Brakes
Volk Racing wheels w/ 18" AVS Sports
Old 11-01-2000, 09:10 PM

Default I agree

I agree with Jason.

I am 100% satisfied with University Audi sales and service.

Brian was my salesman too. He's the best. What I like about Brian is that he makes sure you are still satisfied *after* the sale. He will take care of you.

I've talked to John in service a couple of times over the phone and once in person, and he's always been very courteous and knowledgeable. When I thought I had a blown TBB, they had me bring it in the same day and I immediately met with a technician when I arrived.

Anthony