S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

So I took a mental health day today...I'm finally going to go to Home Depot and get the 3/4 throttle

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 10:26 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nah not big enough hit. Fender needs to come off and be painted...

and some buffing on the door and mirror. It is the oddest hit I've ever experienced. It would take a lot to set the stage and describe, but basically pulling onto a narrow two lane highway which I do every morning in heavy traffic. I always have to get up and go, poor turbos, but it's part of getting onto the highway. So I get into the outside lane, 3rd going to 4th, and WHAM a Subaru wagon comes from no man's land in between the two lanes and tags the left front fender with it's door. I can say that I was already highway travelin', they came from the inside lane for whatever reason. If I had cut them off they would have hit the rear of my car. Young kid driving with mom and mom was blaming me. I said I would call the cops because our stories didn't match up and it's not enough damage to file a claim on for either car. The mention of cops changed the tone and we were off the side of the highway in 30 seconds after I said police. Oh well, at least it wasn't bad!

Cheers!