S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

So I was at Willow Springs with the car last weekend, had a mellow time.

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 10:12 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here are some details for ya...

As far as hotels go...

The two closest to the event are The Lodge, which is on site and overlooks the course. That usually fills up very quickly and I was put on the cancellation list over a month ago. You would be hard pressed to get something there. The second closest location would be the Sleep Inn in Danville, which is also full from what I heard. I have a double room booked there just in case The Lodge doesn't have a cancellation. I have kept the rooms open for just me in case Mark decides to come down, but I am sure there is enough room if you can't find an alternative. There are other alternatives a little further away, but I am not sure of the specifics. Check out the link below.
As far as the event goes...
It seems that most of the groups are filled except for the instructor group. Not sure if you want to participate in that or not. You might need to contact Marc to see any more details.

A local (Maryland/Virginia) group caravans down from Northern Virginia. All the guys from Induktion are usually in attendance and makes for a fun ride down. This is usually organized by KJ and has a good amount of people, ~20 or so.

Let me know if you need any other info.<ul><li><a href="http://www.audiclubna.org/chapters/potomac/cgi-bin/calendar.pl?month=4&amp;view=Event&amp;event_id=54 ">http://www.audiclubna.org/chapters/potomac/cgi-bin/calendar.pl?month=4&amp;view=Event&amp;event_id=54 </a</li></ul>