S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

tired of getting jerked around: WTB b5 s4

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 12:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tired of getting jerked around: WTB b5 s4

found one. lock er up

Last edited by jamesdmanley; 04-01-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:46 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I just bought a cherry down in houston. Actually bought it off ebay from texas auto. Had it shipped to chicago area and its sweet. If you were a little earlier you probaly would of bought this one
Old 03-14-2010, 07:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

"would of" what the f*ck does that mean?
Old 03-14-2010, 09:52 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by slackerme
I just bought a cherry down in houston. Actually bought it off ebay from texas auto. Had it shipped to chicago area and its sweet. If you were a little earlier you probaly would of bought this one
the silver one with 70k miles? i looked at that car 3 weeks ago and was interested in buying it but i couldnt get any service from the employees. apparently they only sell cars over the phone and dont care about people in houston. no one helped me even though i made an appointment an no one called me back. screw texas auto. btw, whats up with that dent above the driver side door? they were asking WAY too much anyways. 13.5k for a stock s4? no thanks. hope they gave you a better deal
Old 03-15-2010, 11:12 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Thats funny you say that. I bought the car off ebay and dealing with these people are a pain in the ***. If I didnt like the car so much I would of just walked They say they are going to call you back and never do. Im dealing with it now actually. I talked to the guy who sold me the car last wendsday because there is one bad tire on the car and he said he would call me back thursday. Still havent heard from them. There a bunch of *******s.

Yea the only thing I can find wrong with that car is the little dent over the roof. The drivers side door needed to be adjusted because it sagged a little and the heater blower fan squeeled sometime. Actiually fixed both of those things today.

I eneded up paying 12000 for the car. I live near chicago and I couldnt find one that was anywere near the codition this one is in.

You find anything wrong with it when you looked at it that maybe I didnt catch?
Old 03-15-2010, 11:13 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by hansinla
"would of" what the f*ck does that mean?
Go somewere else were someone actually cares what you have to say
Old 03-15-2010, 12:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by slackerme
Thats funny you say that. I bought the car off ebay and dealing with these people are a pain in the ***. If I didnt like the car so much I would of just walked They say they are going to call you back and never do. Im dealing with it now actually. I talked to the guy who sold me the car last wendsday because there is one bad tire on the car and he said he would call me back thursday. Still havent heard from them. There a bunch of *******s.

Yea the only thing I can find wrong with that car is the little dent over the roof. The drivers side door needed to be adjusted because it sagged a little and the heater blower fan squeeled sometime. Actiually fixed both of those things today.

I eneded up paying 12000 for the car. I live near chicago and I couldnt find one that was anywere near the codition this one is in.

You find anything wrong with it when you looked at it that maybe I didnt catch?
i didnt drive the car because i couldnt get any service, but the car looked decent. i think it was missing a valve stem cover, not a big deal, and some normal rock chips. it looked like it was really clean. i think its missing the first aid kit and the spare was flat. other than that the car looked nice. good luck with dealing with those losers. i hope they treat you better!
Old 03-15-2010, 01:31 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Yea they treated me good when I actually got them on the phone. But yea im very happy with the car.

Good luck with finding the right one. Seems like there is a lot for sale down in your area
Old 03-15-2010, 02:24 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

How did you fix the squealing climate fan? Did you have to replace the whole fan? Mine does this every so often.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:31 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Lucky736
How did you fix the squealing climate fan? Did you have to replace the whole fan? Mine does this every so often.
I found a tread on here with the search function.

Just pull the fan out and spray some lube on the fan shaft. Took like 30 min tops

Quick Reply: tired of getting jerked around: WTB b5 s4