S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

UPDATED: dcAudi Annapolis City Dock/Country Drive - This Sunday Aug 5

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2001, 11:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UPDATED: dcAudi Annapolis City Dock/Country Drive - This Sunday Aug 5

PRINT THIS OUT - CONTAINS DIRECTIONS

This is the rescheduled event due to last week's rain storm on Sunday.

Date: This coming Sunday, August 5th
What: Annapolis Millersville Country Drive

NOTE: You have TWO (2) options for a meeting place for this ride. Rockville, or near Annapolis itself. The Rockville group will leave earlier and meet with Annapolis group. Some people want to run from Rockville, others live near Annapolis already. The choice is yours.

We'll be leaving Rockville to join an Annapolis group to head into the scenic byways of Millersville/Annapolis. This drive is a really fun one and will have turnies, twisties, at a moderate speed. Route maps will be handed out prior to leaving.

We'll start off of Rt 50, route through Millersville, and even stroll by the Annapolis Waterfront for an Gyro or Iced Latte. The return is a straight shot home. Just a chance to relax, turn up the sound, maybe smoke a stogie while hangin with some newly appointed race car drivers (JUST KIDDING! CALM DOWN PEOPLE! CALM DOWN!).

How long you ask? The drive itself is about a 40 minute run with little traffic lights/traffic/etc. Add getting there, coming back to Rockville, stops and chit chat, it's 3-4 hours. A great way to spend a lazy Sunday evening no doubt. Many people bring girlfriends, friends, canaries, families (GO IMOLA FAMILY!--too hot for fleece though) along for the drive.

========ROCKVILLE MEETING GROUP============= TIME: Meet at 3:10 pm, depart at 4 pm sharp
THIS IS ROCKVILLE GROUP ONLY
Omid Jahanbin - Silver A4 2.8

WHERE: La Madeline corner parking lot at the corner of Montrose and Rt.355/Rockville Pike in Rockville. From DC/All Points South -> Take
495N to I-270N in Md. Get off at the Montrose Road Exit EAST. Follow Montrose 2 miles until you hit Rockville Pike. The lot is on the
corner to the right.

========ANNAPOLIS MEETING GROUP============ TIME: Meet at 4 pm, depart for drive at 5 pm
THIS IS ANNAPOLIS GROUP ONLY
Charlie Eleftherou - Black A4 2.8

WHERE: Park and Ride (Davidsonville), 495 > >Route 50 East, Exit 16 South onto Route 424. The Park & Ride is immediately on the left.

RADIOs-------------------------------------------------------- On these drives to keep in touch we use FRS (family radio service) frequency radios. ($10-20 at Circuit City) General Chat: Channel 8 Leader Car/Pacers: Channel 11

If you know anyone who will be interested in joining dcAudi, email me at omid100@hotmail.com

Hope to see you all Sunday,
Omid.
Old 07-30-2001, 01:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If anyone that's going to be meeting me @ the park & ride in Annapolis wants to email me, that would

be great, just so I know how many people to expect. The majority of the cars will be coming from Rockville. Unless it rains again, expect a turnout of approx. 20 cars from the Rockville location (going off of the last Audi drive turnout).

Hope to see you all there...my email address is:

CJEleftheriou@aol.com

Omid's is: Omid100@hotmail.com