S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Wanted to give this opportunity to my Audiworld friends before posting elsewhere.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 04:52 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted to give this opportunity to my Audiworld friends before posting elsewhere.

know that I should be posting this in the classifieds, but I wanted to give all of you the first show on this. I have a brand new in the box Stoptech Big Brake kit for the allroad, but I believe the same kit works for the B5 S4. It is the 332mm rotor size slotted with red calipers. The part number is 83.130.4600.71. This comes with ss brake lines for the front, but I also have the Stoptech ss lines for the rear too. The kit will come with 3 sets of brake pads all new. The stock set that comes with the kit, an upgraded street set and a track set. I bought these with the intention of spending some time doing DE events in the allroad, but recently bought a vintage 911 to have in the garage with the allroad. So the 911 will be used for the track events. Because of this, I am considering selling the brake kit to use the money for some 911 parts. This is the kit specific to the allroad, but will also work for many other Audi models including the S4 with just a different bracket set. Because my allroad uses the same brakes as the B5 S4, you might not even need a different bracket. Please let em know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Pat