S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Warren Wang is a dirty, scum sucking....

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2000, 08:51 PM
Alex Milenkovic

Default Warren **** is a dirty, scum sucking....

schmuck who made me buy an S4!

Yep, I have to admit. I was toying with the "Well, is it time to upgrade, or not?" question, and I couldn't decide. I was thinking about a 2001 M3, but trust me when I say that most people will never see that car's true potential. On the autocross it is difficult to drive, and is an excercise in wheelspin (from the drivers I see out there - some are quite fast). On a track, you need pretty big cojones to push a $45,000 car to the limits - I don't know about you, but I don't plan to get dropped from my insurance for 1 second per lap faster times.

I was thinking about a Skyline GT-R, but that's just not practical. Insurance, reliability, and price - all seem silly. Plus if some soccer mom in her SUV/Minivan rear ends me, good luck order the parts from japan.

Lancer evo VI? Not in the states (yet. Though it may be coming soon).

Impreza WRX? Wooh, let's get rid of ALL the fun AWD cars from this market.

When I first heard about the S4, I said "Bah, an A4 with a slightly bigger engine. I'm not impressed." Everything was going well, until a jerk that I will only refer to as Warren **** took delivery of his Imola Yellow S4.

I went over to his house to see this "A4 2.8 on roids which is way overpriced" and came away boggled. The car was -gorgeous-. And I saw it at night, and the lights were beautiful (you can see SO far with them) and the seats were so cool! Very firm, and two-toned! I'd really never seen that in a car before. The pull seemed pretty nice (though it was on break in, and Warren was reluctant to open it up) but the interior was breathtaking. Quite simply, the S4 interior is the most beautiful I have ever seen in a car, in my life. And I thought about it. Where do you spend all your time in the car? IN it.

The more soul searching I did, the S4 fit all my requirements. So I plunked down $100, went to Heishmann's and ordered it.

The casual observer would think that the pointy horned and dastardly hellion known as Warren **** would be done with his devilry, but NO! It gets WORSE ladies and gentlemen!

Warren proceeded to get Alcon B-types and the APR chip. I innocently dropped by work one day, and we went for a 30 mile trip. He let me drive.

Oh. My. Christ.

The car is quite simply unreal. I can't really say enough about it. I have autocrossed, I have done track days, I've even swapped cars with people. I have never, ever seen a car with street manners like this, which turns into a hellion when pushed. The car stops when you want it to. Period. And it goes to 60 SO fast and with SO little effort, I quite simply couldn't believe the needle was rising so fast.

I simply can't say enough about the chip and Alcons. Guess what I'm doing to my S4.

Speaking of which. Now for the saddest part of this tale of woe! I was -so- enamored with his S4, that the very next day, I called up Rockville audi. I pleaded with them to find me a Nogaro Blue with Blue Alcantra seats on the east coast, and I would buy it. The fiends at Rockville audi, in collboration with Warren **** found one!

It's on a truck, and it'll be here thursday. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I want to thank warren publicly for showing me the holy grail of performance and pedigree that is the Audi S4. I shall never doubt again. This car is so marvelous, that I haven't had a second thought about buying it since I really drove it.

Thank you audi. Thank you warren. And thanks everyone on the list for all your useful tips and information! Keep the knowledge flowing!

Alex Milenkovic
SOON TO BE Nogaro Blue S4 owner!
Old 02-08-2000, 09:01 PM
Nogaro

Re: I love my car, but man your going overboard!!
Old 02-08-2000, 10:20 PM
Warren Wang

Default Muahaha, buy me a bottle Chimay Grand Reserve and we'll call it even.

Bah, who am I kidding. I have the tolerance of a little girl. I'll split it with ya. Still, it's the only beer I've ever had that I thought was actually good. The rest has been **** water.

Corrupting car enthusiats everywhere,
Warren
Old 02-08-2000, 10:54 PM
rich

Default WHOA NELLIE

The car IS sweet....
Old 02-09-2000, 04:38 AM
BOBP

Now tell us what you REALLY think!!
Old 02-09-2000, 04:54 AM
Josh Pinkert

Default It would be dangerous for Warren and me to get together...

I'm on the car hunt right now...and I keep convincing myself to stay with what I have. And I'm all over the map (performance isn't the #1 goal). The S4 looks cool (sat in one at Heishmans the other day, but refuse to drive it for obvious reasons), and I keep seeing kick *** Porsche 993s around. Then again, it would be fun to drive an ooooollllld Toyota Land Cruiser and have a chunk of change in my pocket. Arrggghhhh...

- Josh
- '98 A4qms 2.8
- '72 911T
Old 02-09-2000, 05:14 AM
Another Drew

I totally agree. I came this || close to buying the Alcons
Old 02-09-2000, 05:20 AM
Jay

Default Re: Muahaha, buy me a bottle Chimay Grand Reserve and we'll call it even.

I've got a bottle of Chimay (white label) in the fridge. Come to Atlanta, and I'll share! Bring the S4 so I can compare to my stock S4 :-)

Jay
Old 02-09-2000, 06:57 AM
dh

The S4's stunning looks are let down to much by its poor handling for me, and cheapish interior
Old 02-09-2000, 07:16 AM
Todd W

Default Cheapish interior compared to a Mitsu or BMW?????

Listen dh, either buy something else or SHUT THE HE!! UP!!!!!!! You don't have to **** on everyone's parade. I think that you have made your point more than enough times. Go see a shrink if you really can't get over it.

Todd W

Quick Reply: Warren Wang is a dirty, scum sucking....