S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Where can I buy Aero wiper blade replacements (other than ECS)? Thanks.

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 07:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TireRack, Valeo, 22 and 24" sizes. I think off BMW X5.

Check out our page under the Yellow Avant Project Car... I think it is still there.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:29 AM

Default Thanks, but I'm looking for just replacement blades (not the complete kit). I actually....

bought my original kit from VagParts. I was one of the first to do so. Great price and service. If you look, I did a write up for them on the install. They link to it and thank me (Ben) from their site :-)
Old 04-28-2006, 07:34 AM

Default More than that...

At first, yes I said I wouldn't buy from them until they straightened out the dozens of fraudulent charges people have been getting after ordering from them over the last few months. However, now the fact that they have avoided and ignored the issue for long, not to mention their same approach to other problems, has made me decide to just completely avoid them. I don't want to do business with a company that behaves that way... pretty scary IMO. Especially when there are so many other sources (usually cheaper) for the same parts.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Lol, too true.

I've ordered with them twice since the whole fiasco. What was done is done, whether or not it was ECS, the hole has been plugged.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:07 AM
AudiWorld Super User

One person's opinion.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:19 AM

Default S4@Allentown your daily bashing of ECS tuning is getting old...

if you choose not to order from them fine, then do as such, but don't try and degrade a company's image by posting repeatedly the same slanderous comments.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How is that bashing? He wants a part, but chooses to not get it from ECS, he is

just asking where else it's available. As a matter of fact, he didn't "Bash" them once in this whole thread. FYI: The truth is being spoken. Period.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default agree. How quickly the poll asking yes/no on ECS cc fraud is forgotten. Must be because all

the answers except for a handful said "no fraud" during the time period. And even those that did say yes couldn't definitively say it was because of an order from ECS. Hell, even TireRack got dragged into it a bit because someone that ordered from said they got fraudulent charges later.

I know I will absolutely order from ECS again. Shame on me if I get frauded.
Old 04-28-2006, 11:31 AM

Agreed. Allentown needs to grow up and get a life.
Old 04-28-2006, 11:42 AM

Default For me its more than the fraud...

...its the fact that ECS, as a company, ignore every one of my emails and posts on here asking for clarification about this. Even if they had returned just one of my attempts at contact, and even if they had said, "sorry, we have no idea what you are talking about" it would be different. But with such lack of interest over my valid concerns as a repeat customer, I just don't feel comfortable giving them any more business. Along with that, I have seen them take the same approach to different problems (LWFW issues for example). How can I expect them to treat any other problem I might have differently? I can't.

Quick Reply: Where can I buy Aero wiper blade replacements (other than ECS)? Thanks.