S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Wow! This forum is no longer a forum. (DEF. of ) forum: A public meeting place for OPEN discussion.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-1999, 05:44 PM
William

Default IMHO, the crew running this site can do anything they dang well please . . .

because they have put in the hard work, late nights, money, time, etc. . . Each of us has the choice to create our own site and since we would be the "masters" of said site could let anyone say anything at anytime for any reason.

I'm not kissing butt here, I am just stating the reality. This site is their site. Period. I have made some of the most unpopular comments that I have seen here. However if the web master had decided to delete my comments or boot me out, I would have nothing to complain about. It would have no merit.

I think they are trying to keep the cooperative spirit of the Audi enthusiast alive and well. All I can say is that I have learned a tremendous amount about a subject of which I already posessed a reasonable amount of knowledge.

Network Solutions (.com) can register your own web address and then you can blast off on designing your own site. Best of luck to all of us who are going to take the time, money, energy, and effort to create a forum without any parameters.

Old 11-10-1999, 05:57 PM
Dare

Default Thank you for an excelent example of a message that should be deleted.

Off topic and with plenty of inflammatory verbiage. What more could we ask for?

(Note to the operators: I encourage you to delete this message along with the rest of the thread).
Old 11-10-1999, 07:03 PM
jee

Take it to the Off-Topic Forum. Thanks.