S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

WOW!.. I had to chase an audi down... (interesting night)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2001, 10:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW!.. I had to chase an audi down... (interesting night)

While I was on my way over to my girlfriend's house to drop her off (11 at night) I noticed a car driving by me really fast. BANG!!! It was an Audi convertible with a bunch of kids in it and that bang ended up being a plastic bottle of coke that hit the side window. No damage. Just really, REALLY pissed off. I leave it be and drop her off. Get back in my car and I see a sheriff on the side of the road. I ask him if he can keep his eyes open for that particular car. I didn't have a license plate. So he said he will look around. I then start my journey home and I see the audi AGAIN!.. They see me and bolt! I pull a u-turn and follow them. Meanwhile they are looking for things to throw at me. And as I am swerving to miss their cigarette buds i am trying to call the police and guide them with the information I am receiving from this maniac; license plate, location of our whereabouts, number of kids in the car, and what exactly they are doing. I couldn't believe this punk. Now I am not a stupid person and I wouldn't want to do anything to endanger the lives of the public but I had to keep following him and keep telling the 911 operator where we were. I was keeping a good enough distance from them while still being able to keep up. After a while they became scared because they saw me with my cell phone to my ear the whole time. They started to run red lights and that's when I backed off and waited for a patrol car to come talk to me at a nearby gas station. They told me I did a good job in providing them with enough information because apparently this same guy has been running red lights, throwing things at people's cars, and almost causing accidents the whole night. The cop leaves me and alerts the rest of the squad (if that's what you call it). I get some gas at the gas station, call my parents and then head home. Now what the officer also told me was that the kid is now considered a felon because he threw a weapon* at my car (missile; even though it was just a coke bottle). And that's not good for the naive bunch of idiots. So now I am home and I just called the officer and they have not yet found them. "RATS!!!" but they said they will continue looking all night and also keep the tag in their files to where he can be pulled over at any time when he gets his car out of the garage. Wow! What a night. But I think next time anything like that happens I wont follow them.. its wasted too much of my time, energy and gas.
any questions or comments. go for it. just dont tell me i am stupid because i followed them. i really cant take this town and all the kids with attitudes down here.

South West Florida
Old 07-02-2001, 10:49 PM

Default you should have rammed them off the road!! kids these days are

running wild because of two things. the law and parents. if we went back to abuse kids would be well behaved. they open their mouth to drool hit them with a belt in it. send them to school with welt marks and tell them if the cops show up they better not come back home. kids dont have that fear of god in them anymore.

glad you live though. theyll be caught since you gave them a license number. but youll probably have to wait until they get pulled over for something, just like people with warrents, they wont go looking.
Old 07-02-2001, 11:03 PM

Default as stupid as it sounds.. I would of done the same..

I know its stupid but it kind of a excuse to do a little race, and not afraid to get in trouble.
Old 07-02-2001, 11:04 PM

God damn why don't we cane these farkers!?! Just kids my ***. Ssswhaaack!!!
Old 07-02-2001, 11:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

i so want them caught. its not fair you know? i mean why would they do schit like that?..
Old 07-02-2001, 11:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

ok.. NO contest.. it was an early 90's audi convertible... he was slower than my moms minivan.
Old 07-02-2001, 11:11 PM

Default if you know the plate number why dont you go down and see..

what public information has on it. if there is any. maybe then you could press charges or something. since you might have an address on them.

all is speculation but youll never know.

like i said kids dont have the fear of god any more, or it would be yes sir, no sir, ill turn down my over boosted 60hz wannabe bass system sir. they need a$$ whompings

just my opinion.
Old 07-02-2001, 11:12 PM

Default Its not a speed thing..

I'm into the thrille of just chasing someone.. and not get hit by what every they shoot at me. Sorry I watched too much A-team when I was a kid.
Old 07-02-2001, 11:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default *hitting myself in the head*

as i was looking at the tag i was yelling it to the operator and i now have forgotten it becuase i never actually had it written down. it was while i was trying to chase them. UGH!.. i'll call them and ask what it was.
Old 07-02-2001, 11:15 PM

Default i guess youre looking for your opponents skill. if they can..

lose you or not. much more exciting then being in front by yourself.

Quick Reply: WOW!.. I had to chase an audi down... (interesting night)