S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

wow , saw the commotion I created by posting a troll message.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2001, 09:29 PM
Craggy Old Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wow , saw the commotion I created by posting a troll message.

First of all I apologize for the negative things that happened as a result of that. Saw the forum was quiet and decided to go fishing with the s4 killa posts. Well got the activity up but as I can now see that 1) did not have the effect it was intended for 2) timing was real real bad.
It was not Audiworld deleting the post, I deleted the post after I saw that the responses started to get a little bit more than the norm in terms of harshness.
Again I apologize for this and could not let it go with nothing being said. I was fishing and the line was feeding out like crazy and had to be cut.
I was even letting out hints that I thought would get picked up but they did not.
Hope this clears up the bad air and my trolling license has been revoked. The reason it took so long to post this response, I just saw the thread saying Audiworld deleted the post while on my computer at home. So moderators think over you punishment and let me know what is decided.