S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

XS Power/SSAC exhaust group buy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 08:06 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XS Power/SSAC exhaust group buy!!!

I hope this is the right place for this and i really hope i dont get flamed too badly lol

Someone put together a XS Power/SSAC exhaust group buy over on VWvortex. If anyone wants a decent exhaust that doesnt break the bank then this is about your only option. Its a full t304 stainless steel 2.5" true dual system thats has decent build quality and fitment. It might take some elbow grease to get it to fit perfectly, but its hard to beat for the price.

Pricing is as follows:
$320.00 shipped anywhere within the U.S.
$350.00 shipped anywhere within Canada.
$375.00 shipped anywhere within HI or PR. (provide zip code to confirm)

We need 15 people to get the discount and we already have 9. The sooner we can get this filled up the sooner everyone can get their exhausts!

Heres the link to the original thread over on vwvortex.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4866962&page=1

Id like to keep this post as clean as possible. Please dont come in here only to talk down on this product. Im pretty sure anyone who wants to buy one knows that it isnt perfect and is willing to deal with it. Im posting this up over here because ilde10 went out of his way to get this group buy started and it gives people on any budget the opportunity to mod their car and enjoy it even more!
Old 04-30-2010, 01:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

damn good price. opinions on this kit? looked up a few sound clips and it sounds decent. might be a little loud for my tastes
Old 04-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

From everything ive read its a pretty solid exhaust. Some people have had fitment issues and had to do some tweaking to make it fit perfectly, but ive had to do this with other high end exhausts as well. Theres a local guy who has had one on his car for almost two years and when i changed his oil a few weeks back it still looked to be in really good condition. There were scratches on the muffler from him bottoming out(car is slammed) but they didnt have any rust or corrosion on them which means they are true t304 stainless instead of coated.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Oh and the exhaust really isnt that loud. Most of the ones on youtube have one of the mufflers cut out which makes it much louder. If you keep it as it was built then its really not much louder than stock. Heres a clip comparing a stock exhaust with piggies and the full ssac exhaust(with downpipes). Its not much louder than the stock exhaust and it should be even quiter with stock downpipes or piggies that still have the main cats.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...rison_H264.flv
Old 04-30-2010, 03:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

great clips thanks! sounds pretty comparable to the vibrant exh i was looking at. might have to jump in on this
Old 04-30-2010, 04:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yea i was looking at the Vibrant as well before i ran across this one. They both sound great, but the dual 2.5" exhaust will outflow a single 3" any day of the week!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Well i found out the other day that these exhausts arent SSAC or XS Power. Theyre from a company called DNA Motoring. Though most likely they are made by the same people who those companies source their exhausts from. Atleast it doesnt have a name etched all over it like SSAC?XSPower exhausts.

This has filled up quicker than expected. There are only three spots left so if you want in you better hurry. The open spots will go to whoever pays first.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:22 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I want one and the link doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP!!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

the website is down right now. should be back up soon
Old 05-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by compprep
I want one and the link doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP!!
Ill get in touch with you as soon as the sites back up. Youll have to hurry though because i think there are a few other people who are waiting to pay and theres only 2 or 3 spots left.

Quick Reply: XS Power/SSAC exhaust group buy!!!