S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

ACNA Discount

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 08:26 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ACNA Discount

Hey guys, new to the audi community but looking forward to becoming a part of it once I get into my 2013 S6! For those of you who are members of ACNA I have a question. Is there a way to find out which dealers participate in the 6% msrp discount program without contacting them first...ie a website or the like? Also, for those who have used this discount, what do you suggest is the best way to bring this up?

Again, excited to be a part of the audiworld...such a great site for info.
Thanks for your help.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by 09cybergreyz
Hey guys, new to the audi community but looking forward to becoming a part of it once I get into my 2013 S6! For those of you who are members of ACNA I have a question. Is there a way to find out which dealers participate in the 6% msrp discount program without contacting them first...ie a website or the like? Also, for those who have used this discount, what do you suggest is the best way to bring this up?

Again, excited to be a part of the audiworld...such a great site for info.
Thanks for your help.
Every dealership should be participants. Which dealership are you working with?
Old 02-25-2013, 03:17 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

There are two dealers near me, but haven't contacted them yet. Was hoping that I might be able to find out if they are participating in the discount prior to contacting them.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:30 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by 09cybergreyz
There are two dealers near me, but haven't contacted them yet. Was hoping that I might be able to find out if they are participating in the discount prior to contacting them.
What dealerships? They all should be participants, they just might not know it because its not in the programs. That being said all you have to do is call and ask them if they know about it. Pretty simple.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Dealers still have final discretion as to whether they will honor any discount, even if they're listed as a participating dealer. I went through this with the Audi Supplier Discount. Closest dealer to me acted like a bunch of arrogant pr*cks but I was able to find a great dealer who was happy to get my business after I called around.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:58 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

Don't forget, you have to be a paid up member of ACNA for at least 6 months by delivery date to qualify for the 6% discount.

Also, since the dealer will receive a 2% reimbursement from Audi, they are really only discounting the car by 4% net. Most dealers will want to participate as a result. The only reason they might balk is if a qualifying model is heavily allocated and they're normally getting full sticker price.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:10 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Could this 6% discount be be used in conjuction with a Conquest Discount, too?
Old 02-26-2013, 03:13 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by subterFUSE
Could this 6% discount be be used in conjuction with a Conquest Discount, too?
I believe so. I know the Owner's Loyalty discount is an additional and separate incentive.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

FWIW, my dealer didn't bat an eye when I brought it up. They wanted a copy of the program certificate from ACNA just to be sure it was covered, but other than that no issues. I have the blank one Dan from ACNA sent me; PM me if you want with your email and I can forward it to you.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by nobbyv
FWIW, my dealer didn't bat an eye when I brought it up. They wanted a copy of the program certificate from ACNA just to be sure it was covered, but other than that no issues. I have the blank one Dan from ACNA sent me; PM me if you want with your email and I can forward it to you.
The form must be signed by an ACNA employee per their rules so I don't think a blank one would do much good as the dealer is reimbursed 2% by Audi only if they submit the properly filled out paperwork. Also, any qualifying Conquest or Loyalty rebate can be used in conjunction with the discount. See below (bold highlights mine):

From the ACNA Website:
  • At participating dealers, you will be able to purchase or lease select MY13 Audi models at 6% below MSRP (excluding RS5, TTRS, A8W12, Q5 hybrid and R8 models).
  • This program is compatible with any Audi retail incentive (loyalty or conquest) and AFS Special or Standard rate program unless noted in future communications.
  • You must have obtained an authorized ACNA personnel signature before visiting the dealership. Be sure to bring the completed eligibility form, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance to the dealership.
  • You may decide to trade in another vehicle while purchasing your new Audi. These transactions are between you and the Dealer and are to be negotiated solely between you and the Dealer.
  • Any decision by AoA is final in all matters relating to this program. AoA has the right to cancel or amend the program at any time for any reason.
  • ACNA members can purchase one (1) Audi vehicle per year with this program.
  • For eligibility in this program, ACNA membership must be current and in good standing for a minimum of six (6) months prior to purchase or lease.
  • For Audi Club North America 2013 Supplier Program forms (loyalty forms) please call the national office at 262.567.5476. The new 2013 Supplier program applies to purchases made as of February 1, 2013.

Quick Reply: ACNA Discount