S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

ACNA offering 6% off MSRP for members

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 03:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default ACNA offering 6% off MSRP for members

This applies to MY13 cars except RS5, R8, TTRS, A8 W12, and Q5 Hybrid.

6% off MSRP (Base + Options + Dest Charge)

You must have been a member for at least 6 months.

Form is located here: http://www.audiclubna.org/images/for...bilty_Form.pdf
Old 02-05-2013, 06:55 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

Looks like ACNA was able to get Audi to offer their members the same program as Audi's Partner program that's been available for several years. If it works the same, and I suspect it does, the dealer is reimbursed 2% of the 6% discount by Audi, in effect with the dealer providing a 4% net discount from sticker MSRP.
What appears to be new (or different from the Audi Partner program) is the destination charge is included in the discount.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snagitseven
What appears to be new (or different from the Audi Partner program) is the destination charge is included in the discount.
Which is a $54 difference...I never understood why they bothered to make the math (ever so slightly) more difficult for average joe salesguy for what amounts to 0.09% or so of the deal value. And yes, I get that over "thousands" of cars that go through the program, this is actual money...
Old 02-06-2013, 10:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Just curious: if I sign up today, and order a car tomorrow that has a 6-8 month wait, is the dealership likely to honor this?
Old 02-06-2013, 10:25 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yes...it's Audi NA that has to approve. The dealer has to accept. I've heard that some (in my 'hood) aren't taking Supplier deals (the same terms) for the S6/7, even though they're on the list.

I also understood that you could get these deals (the previous $500 one anyway) if you were inside the 6 months, provided you signed up for 3 years. YMMV.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by nobbyv
Just curious: if I sign up today, and order a car tomorrow that has a 6-8 month wait, is the dealership likely to honor this?
As long as you have been signed up for at least 6 months by delivery the dealer should honor the certificate from ACNA when you actually pick up the car. Call ACNA to see what they say about ordering ahead of the 6 months wait period and how you should go about it with the dealer.

Originally Posted by GiantEli
Yes...it's Audi NA that has to approve. The dealer has to accept. I've heard that some (in my 'hood) aren't taking Supplier deals (the same terms) for the S6/7, even though they're on the list.

I also understood that you could get these deals (the previous $500 one anyway) if you were inside the 6 months, provided you signed up for 3 years. YMMV.
A dealer does not have to participate but in my experience, most will on all but the officially excluded models. If one doesn't want to honor it, move on to the next dealer.

It's been reported that the ACNA 3 year advance purchase/6 months waiver was discontinued a few months ago.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

As long as you have been signed up for at least 6 months by delivery the dealer should honor the certificate from ACNA when you actually pick up the car. Call ACNA to see what they say about ordering ahead of the 6 months wait period and how you should go about it with the dealer.
Good to know, thanks.

One more follow-up for anyone: I have heard that you should be able to take advantage of both the ACNA AND Audi Loyalty discounts. Can anyone confirm?
Thanks!
Old 02-06-2013, 01:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Good to know, thanks.

One more follow-up for anyone: I have heard that you should be able to take advantage of both the ACNA AND Audi Loyalty discounts. Can anyone confirm?
Thanks!
Yes. See the original post and the link to the application form.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Yes. See the original post and the link to the application form.
Sorry, the link actually takes you to a page that states "Welcome to the Archives, please make a selection" on my end. In fact, for some reason I couldn't find any info on this discount on the ACNA site?
Old 02-06-2013, 02:37 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry, the link actually takes you to a page that states "Welcome to the Archives, please make a selection" on my end. In fact, for some reason I couldn't find any info on this discount on the ACNA site?
ACNA has done something to the link. I just tried the link from my original email and results in the same thing you describe.

Here's a copy and paste of the text from my email:

New 2013 Loyalty Benefit for ACNA Members!
Dear Audi Club Members,

Your membership in Audi Club North America has special privileges including discounts on insurance, hotels, service/parts, Audi Collection merchandise, Audi Sportscar Driving experience, Brooks Brothers Clothing and more.

One of the premier benefits is the Loyalty program which rewards members on the purchase or lease of Audi automobiles. Audi of America has announced a new Audi Club Member Loyalty Program for 2013 with the following eligibility requirements:
• At participating dealers, you will be able to purchase or lease select MY13 Audi models at 6% below MSRP (excluding RS5, TTRS, A8W12, Q5 hybrid and R8 models).
• This program is compatible with any Audi retail incentive (loyalty or conquest) and AFS Special or Standard rate program unless noted in future communications.
• You must have obtained an authorized ACNA personnel signature before visiting the dealership. Be sure to bring the completed eligibility form, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance to the dealership.
• You may decide to trade in another vehicle while purchasing your new Audi. These transactions are between you and the Dealer and are to be negotiated solely between you and the Dealer.
• Any decision by AoA is final in all matters relating to this program. AoA has the right to cancel or amend the program at any time for any reason.
• ACNA members can purchase one (1) Audi vehicle per year with this program.
• For eligibility in this program, ACNA membership must be current and in good standing for a minimum of six (6) months prior to purchase or lease.
• ACNA Supplier Incentive Eligibility Form

Members who purchased or leased vehicles up to January 31, 2013 will still be able to request the 2012 loyalty bonus provided your purchase qualifies under the 2012 loyalty bonus rules. If you purchased/leased a car in January 2013, please download and submit all completed forms by February 20, 2013 to receive the loyalty claim. For questions regarding eligibility please contact the Audi Incentive Desk at 888.777.9336.

Quick Reply: ACNA offering 6% off MSRP for members