S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Audi Care & Suppliers Program

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 04:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Care & Suppliers Program

Has anyone been able to get a discount on Audi Care after getting Suppliers discount of 6% on the car ?
Audi Care negotiated discount or 6% discount applied to it?
Anyone had Audi Care thrown in free after getting 6% discount?
I have ordered my 2014 S6 and want to get Audi Care when I pick up car.
Old 07-26-2013, 05:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by teelo
Has anyone been able to get a discount on Audi Care after getting Suppliers discount of 6% on the car ?
Audi Care negotiated discount or 6% discount applied to it?
Anyone had Audi Care thrown in free after getting 6% discount?
I have ordered my 2014 S6 and want to get Audi Care when I pick up car.
I used the 6% Supplier discount, $1500 Audi Loyalty Discount, AND got a modest discount on Audi Care when I purchased my car (think I paid $700 for Audi Care vs. the cost of $880 or so? Don't have my paperwork in front of me).

Getting it free might be tough, but you never know.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

As discussed on many other threads in the Audi World Forums, there are some things to understand about the the ACNA or Supplier programs and Audi Care:

1. 2% of the 6% Supplier * or ACNA ** discount is reimbursed by Audi to the dealer. That means the dealer is giving a net discount of 4% from sticker. Since invoice is 7%, that leaves the dealer 3% above cost in gross profit (plus anything else the dealer may tack on like a "prep fee"). While often difficult to achieve successfully, you can try and negotiate further against that 3%.

2. The Audi Care cost to the dealer is about 90% or so of retail so there is not much left for them to discount. Since nothing is free, any price reduction on the Audi Care will be the same as the dealer giving a further price reduction to the total transaction. In other words, if it's "thrown in", and AC cost to the dealer is say, $740, he's giving an additional discount of that amount (which you might have gotten anyway w/o AC).

So to answer the OP's question, it's not impossible to get a further discount on the car or Audi Care beyond either of the two programs but it could be a challenge, especially this early in the model year when demand might exceed a dealer's allocation.
(Note that any available Audi incentives i.e. a Loyalty program can be used with the two 6% programs since Audi foots the cost; 6% discount certificates are issued by ACNA or your eligible employer).

For those unaware of the two programs:

* Audi Partner Supplier Program - 6% discount for employees of Audi partner companies. (Check with your employer's HR dept.)

** Audi Club of America - members in good standing for a minimum of 6 months are eligible for the ACNA 6% Discount Program; annual membership cost is about $50. The waiting period is waived for those choosing to prepay $750 for a lifetime membership.

Audi has announced renewal of the the 2014 Supplier program. Reports are ACNA has verbally confirmed renewal of their program, although as of this date, it's not yet published on their web site.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Got Supplier plus loyalty but paid full price for Audicare. Don't think you're gonna do much better.
Old 07-28-2013, 04:50 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Dr Chill
Got Supplier plus loyalty but paid full price for Audicare. Don't think you're gonna do much better.
+1 I was hoping for a small discount on Audi Care but did not. I figured that the trade in for my S5 was close to Kelley Black (not Blue) Book value was good enough.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Did they apply the supplier 6% discount on Audi care ?
Old 07-28-2013, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by teelo
Did they apply the supplier 6% discount on Audi care ?
No AC, dealer options, services or fees are included in the official ACNA or Supplier programs. Base price, factory options and freight only.