S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

current lease money factor

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 07:04 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default current lease money factor

Can you please share current lease money factor from Audi (I'm going to be getting 36 months lease with 10k miles/year)?

I'm picking up S6 in couple of days and would like to be prepared. I did search forum (and Google internet overall) and nothing current came up.

Also, aside from conquest (I'm BMW owner) is there any other promotional offer I can apply? Thank you in advance.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Conquest, Audi Financial, & ACNA discount

Originally Posted by SaintCrew
Can you please share current lease money factor from Audi (I'm going to be getting 36 months lease with 10k miles/year)?

I'm picking up S6 in couple of days and would like to be prepared. I did search forum (and Google internet overall) and nothing current came up.

Also, aside from conquest (I'm BMW owner) is there any other promotional offer I can apply? Thank you in advance.
As a BMW owner, there should be some conquest money out there for you. With the Season of Audi promotions, there also should be money from Audi Financial Services if you lease through them. You can check the Audi USA web site for up to date info. You may find the lease terms/payments/residuals a little different than those from BMW as Audi doesn't subsidize their leases like some other brands.

Also, if you are an Audi Club North America member, you should qualify for a 6% discount in price (I think that promotion is still in effect). Normally you have to be a member for 6 months for the discount to take effect, but if you become a lifetime member for $750, I understand that the discount is effective immediately. That 6% discount on an $80k plus car might be worth the investment. You can get their phone number at the Audi Club web site (AudiClubNA.org) and ask them what you need to do to qualify.

Hope this helps.
Old 12-05-2015, 05:33 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rate is .00053

NOLAessate thank you very much for your detailed answer; yes, I'm Audi NA club member, but their 6% apparently is a bit discount is below what you can get if you were to shop around; I just received a word from my salesman that current money factor is 0.00053 (if anyone is interested). Conquest is 1k. Thanks again!